Ch.39

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

The housewarming party going south. Every body was ready to fight, but Nayla and Quinta handled that. We just watched. Don't talk shit is you can't back it up.

Now this. I didn't say shit. I couldn't bruh.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

First these thots show up causing a scene now bitches popping up from the dead. What's next?

"What the fuck is going on? Somebody better explain this shit to me for whoever this is get shot." Mess said. I could tell he had so many emotions going on. Shit I wanted to know too. Its been ten years and they show up. This got to be the most craziest shit I ever seen and heard in my life.

"I need a drink." G-ma and mama said in unison. They not the only one.

"Hey everyone." Mess mama said. His dad stood there looking how he looking. No one said anything so I took it upon myself.

So I sent everyone that wasn't family home. After they left we went into the living room to talk about this shit.

I stood looking around at everyone face. Quinta was still in shock holding her daughter. Anthony had the triplets next to him on the floor. Mama and G-ma was drinking and shaking their heads. Aunt May and Unc Mac was pulling hard asf from their blunts. Mess was Mess and I was questioning my mental mentality.

"Sooo..." I said awkwardly.

"I guess I'll explain everything." Mess dad said. Mess looked at him with so much hatred and disgust.

I could've sworn that nigga killed her.

"Well I'm sure you all know the story. The night Messiah ran away I didn't know what to do. I fucked up and I live with that mistake everyday of my life. I beat Dolores to death or so I thought. She had moved so I took her to the hospital. She was in a coma this whole time. I looked for you son. I wanted to apologize for what I did. I know I'm the last person you want to see right now but I am sorry. Your mom forgave me and I want you to forgive me even though I know you might not. I'm sorry Messiah. I really don't know what happened. I had lost both my jobs that day and went out drinking. When I came home something in me clicked. I'm not proud of my actions. I'm so sorry I did that to your mom and you. I'm so so sorry." He had tears flowing down his face. I feel bad now. Well not for him I know what he did was wrong, but I know it was hard to face your demons especially at a time like this.

"I thought you were d-dead. You weren't moving nor breathing. I was thinking it was all my fault. I ran and never looked back and all this time you were alive?" His mama nodded. Mess eyes were glossy.

"I was in coma up until about six months ago. Your dad had me moved all the way to another state. When I got myself together we both looked for you. We found you because those girls that they were fighting. They happened to be at your house when we found it. Long story short they told us they knew where you were and we followed them here. We didn't know they came to fight." She said.

"It's okay Ms. Delores." I said. She smiled at me.

"I don't know what to say or how to feel right now." Mess said. He got up and just walked out.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

I just needed to be alone right now. A part of me is happy she's not dead. The other party of me still mad at my so called dad. I just walked out to get some air.

Every time shit get good something or someone fuck it up. I was sitting on the steps for who knows how long.

☆John A.K.A Messiah Dad☆

I'm not gone lie for the past ten years I've paid for my mistake. Everyday since the incident I never left Delores side. I started going to Church like I used to. I prayed and asked for forgiveness.

Yes I knew from an old friend where Messiah was. I just never made the move to see him until my wife woke up. I was so glad when she woke up.

I don't know what I'll do if she would've have made it. Just the thought of me being the cause of her death made me go insane.

I was so happy when she said she forgave me. The only thing I had to do was find our son and make things right.

"So where do you two live now?" Nayla asked. I remember her when she was little. Well all four of them were together, sometimes.

"Washington." She nodded.

"I know I don't deserve for my son to forgive me, but I just want him to know I'm sorry. I know I did wrong. All I ever wanted to do was support my family, but my actions took a turn for the worse." Nayla got up and hugged me.

"It'll be okay Mr.Young. Just go talk to him. He might act like he's not listening, but just tell him what you just told us." I pulled away nodding. I looked at Delores. She smiled at me.

"Don't worry she'll be fine with us women." Nayla said.

"Lies." Ant coughed causing everyone to laugh. I walk out the front door. Messiah was sitting on the steps. So I took a seat next to him.

We sat there in silence for about twenty minutes.

"You don't have to say anything just listen. I know I did some things you were not fond of. I messed up really bad that night. I lost both my jobs the same day and went to the bar. I'm not blaming my actions on being drunk because I could've stopped, but I didn't." I still love me son. I hope one day he can forgive me.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

".... I'm sorry for putting my hands on you that night. I'm sorry for what I did to your mom. I could've taken a different approach, but I didn't. But I'm human and I made a mistake. You're mom had forgiven me I hope you do too, son. Just know even if you never do forgive me I still love you." She said wiping his tears and getting up.

I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't right now.