Ch.21

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

Messiah haven't come home in two days and I'm worried. He could be God knows where right now. I don't even know why I said what I said. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I needed someone to vent to so I knew my wifey was the prefect person.

"So what's up with you?" Nayla asked. I sighed.

"Pookie and I got in a fight."

"About?"

"I'm pregnant and I told him I'm not keeping it." I mumbled the last part.

"What?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah and he walked out and haven't been home since." I said. She shook her head at me.

"You so damn selfish LaQuinta."

"How the fuck am I selfish? This is my body!" I yelled.

"Quinta first all lower your tone when you talking to me. Secondly you worried about your damn body so much you rather kill a child. Not giving him or her life. That's selfish, ignorant, all kinds of fucked up, and the most stupidest decision you've ever made in life." I shrugged.

"I'm not ready for a child right now-"

"But you was ready to fuck though. If you don't want to deal with the consequences should've kept that shit closed, locked and sealed. Messiah always wanted a baby. He wanted to give his child a good life because he never had one. That nigga pops beat his mom to death and made him watch! He always worked not to be like his father. He promised his self when he have kids they'll have everything he didn't. He was gone treat and raise them how he wasn't! You think he just turned to the streets cause it was a game, no! He do it for the same reason Anthony do! That nigga treasure you, your body, mind, heart, and soul. But you taking the one thing he always wanted from you, a baby. But you too damn selfish to realize that. But I forgot you not ready or it's your body. Miss me with that fuckery." She said, but I didn't care.

"I really don't care. It's my body and if no one likes it oh fucking well! That's why no one will ever love you, but that wack ass Ant. Any other nigga would be out the damn mind to love a fat bitch like you! Only reason why he want you cause he probably feel sorry for you. Them kids probably not even his!"

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

".... them kids probably not even his!" She said.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life bring my kids into this. I take care of them. I fucked for them not you or anybody else. If Anthony want a football team I'd give it to him cause he deserve it! There was never a day that went by where I needed a man for shit. I put clothes on their backs, shoes on their feet, food in their mouth! And so does Anthony. If a nigga don't love me oh well. I'm not gone beg nan nigga to live or stay with me. Anthony came for me. But let's get one thing clear LaQuintaaaa. I have a man that's coming home to me. What do you have now? Haha girl you silly. Anthony give my kids and I the world. Even if we weren't together he would still take care of them and pay bills up in this motherfucker! He don't lay here for free. His pockets phat, my pockets phat. So your selfish ignorant ass can't tell me shit bout mine cause I got this. What you need to do is check ya self for you reck ya self! Get the fuck out my house talking about killing a child and shit. Go ahead and do it and watch how fast Messiah leave your messy ass lmao." I said calmly.

"He'd never leave me and best believe I can handle mine." She said coldly. I waved her off.

"Do what you got to do boo boo." I said clapping with each word laughing. Words don't mean shit to me as long as your hands not on me.

"Fuck you!"

"No, but I fucked you already." I shot back with a smirk. Her mouth hung open.

"You dismissed chyl." She glared at me. I just smiled and waved bye.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I can't wait to tell these fools about their friend. I hear the door open and close. The kids at G-ma house with their cousins so it's just been Mess, Anthony, and I chilling. Yeah he been staying her, but I didn't know why till today. Smh.

"Wassup sis, baby?" They said in unison. They washed their hands before sitting down at the table. I was fixing our plates.

I gave them their food before I took a seat. I had made smothered pork chops, rice, green beans, biscuits, and homemade Mac and cheese.

"So I got a visitor today." I said. They looked at me.

"Who?" Anthony asked.

"LaQuinta." I said.

"What the fuck she wanted?" Mess asked bitterly. Now does that sounds like someone that ain't gone leave her ass? No it doesn't.

"She came to vent." I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"About what?" Anthony asked. I looked at Mess cause I didn't want to tell his business if he didn't want me to. He shrugged.

"About not having her baby because it's her body and she not ready. Then I told her she selfish for that. Then she went off about you not loving me blah blah crap. Then she brought my kids into the situation and I went off on her ass. I told her she can do whatever she want since she not ready and she said it's her body and that Messiah wouldn't leave her if she did that. I laughed in her face." I said.

"I love her I do, but if she take my child away from me I'll never be the same again. I swear I'm not tryna go back to jail for killing her. But if she do some foul shit like that I can't be with her." He croaked out. I got up and hugged him. I just let him cry. This is all so fucked up.