Ch.29

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

I can't believe he actually left. Yeah I know I went crazy. I really don't know what happened.

☆FLASHBACK

"So you trying to leave me for another bitch?" I yelled. I wanted to have sex, but he kept pushing me off him and saying no. He just looked at me.

"Quinta go sit your crazy ass down somewhere. You really starting to get on my nerves." He said.

"Oh I'll show you crazy." I turned around going into the kitchen to get a knife.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" He yelled. I tried to cut him. But he ran out the house before I could.

☆FLASHBACK OVER

I been calling him, but he haven't answered me not once. I called Ant he didn't answer either. Then I called NayNay she didn't answer. What the hell is going on?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I wake up to my phone going off. I didn't even know I feel asleep.

"Hello?"

"You had called me so I'm calling you back chick."

"Yeah I wanted to know if you heard from Pookie?"

"His ass knocked out. We had went out last night."

"And I wasn't invited?" I snapped. I can tell when she roll her eyes.

"First off I asked were you coming Anthony said ask Mess. I didn't have time to all cause that nigga came out running screaming DRIVE! DRIVE! DRIVE! So that's what Anthony did, he drove." She said. Smh these niggas crazy.

"Where y'all at anyways?"

"New York?"

"NEW YORK?!" I yelled.

"Girl keep calm and turn down your volume." She said.

"Ugh!" I sighed frustrated.

"What you did to him anyways?" She asked.

"I tried to stab him cause I thought her was cheating cause I'm fat and ugly-"

"Are you stupid? I would've ran out the door too. You were wrong and you know it. Yes your pregnant and emotional, but you need to control yourself especially raping the poor man. Hell I wouldn't come home either. And you know Mess love you and all, but putting your hands on him cause you think he cheating not helping. You keep talking bout he cheating he might just go out and do it since you already claiming he do. You sure you not cheating?" She said. I knew what she was saying is true. I face palmed myself for trying to stab him. He didn't deserve that.

"I'm coming to New York?"

"No you not. You staying right there and gone wait for Mess to come home. Go get yourself together, get the house together, and make it up to him." She said.

"Fine I'll call you later."

"Mhm." CLICK

She rude she don't know how to say bye or nothing she just hang up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I just came home from getting my hair and nails done. I looked around the house and it was so quiet. I hate being alone.

I cleaned up and cooked Pookie his favorite food. I got to make it up to him.

☆Three Hours Later☆

Pookie finally walked through the door. I stood there smiling, but he just walked right pass me. Ugh why he got to be so stubborn?

"Messiah please talk to me." He stripped out of his clothes and walked in the bathroom. I sighed.

I was downstairs eating waiting for him to come down. I thought to soon cause he walked right in the kitchen

"Pookie we need to talk." I said. He nodded sitting down.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating. I just think you not going to want me cause I'm getting fat and ugly. I'm also sorry for putting my hands on you and trying to stab you." These damn hormones had me crying. He just looked at me for a while.

"LaQuinta." I know when he say my name he mad or upset. I looked at him.

"I understand you're going to be emotional and have all kinds of mood swings, but you need to think about the shit you doing. You not hurting yourself until after the fact you did something stupid. That shit hurting me. I don't like to be accused of shit you and I both know I'm not doing it. Then you hit me knowing I don't care I'll hit back or I'll stop you from hitting me. Then if I would've hit you shit would've been worse. Pregnant or not, wife or not I'll walk my ass up outta here." I looked down at my hands fidgeting with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive you, but don't let that shit happen again." He said. I nodded.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."