Ch.18

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Nayla right along with everyone else been acting strange all week. But a young nigga bout to be 21 tomorrow and I'm bout to be faded like a bitch.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Anthony birthday tomorrow and I've been doing nothing but ripping and running getting everything set. Only thing left is the food and cake, but that'll be ready tomorrow.

Do y'all know how hard it is to cook for over 175 people. HARD. Like why do he know all these people is beyond me. I got his outfit to wear which is some white True Religion jeans, a white Versace shirt with Medusa on the front, and some white and gold red bottom sneakers I had custom made for him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Nayla said she had a few surprises for me and to be ready by 9 so you know I was all happy I thought she forgot about a nigga birthday cause when I woke up nobody was home.

After my shower I walked out to see clothes laying on the bed. Now I know that shit wasn't there when I went in the bathroom. I walked over to see a note.

Happy birthday baby. Put this on I'll be here at 9 sharp! If you not dressed you get that ass left.

xoxo

I shook my head leave it to her to say something like that.

☆30 Minutes Later☆

My baby got me looking good asf. White True Religion jeans, a white Versace shirt with Medusa in gold, a pair of white and gold red bottom sneakers, a gold Rolex, with a gold chain. I feel like the man. 

"Happy birthday daddy." Nayla said. I groaned cause she was feeling a nigga up.

"Thank you baby." I pulled her into a kiss.

"Let's go we have all night to knock the boots." She said. I bust out laughing.

"Where we going?"

"It's a surprise. Now let me put this blindfold on you." She said. She tied it around my eyes. The car ride wasn't that long, but a nigga was anxious to know where we were.

"Are we there yet?"

"If you ask me that again you won't be making it to where we going." She said. I nodded.

The car had finally stopped.

"I'm coming around to help you out." I nodded. I hear her door open and close.

"Grab my hand." I got out following her. It was quiet as hell.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked.

"You can take off your blindfold now." I did and everyone screamed surprised. I couldn't help the goofy grin that was in my face.

"You did all this?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me.

"Go have fun." She said walking away.

"Happy birthday nigga." Mess said. I dapped him up.

"Thanks bruh." I looked around and this place was packed. Everyone I knew was here. Music was playing, drinks going around, smoke in the air. I was having a good time.

The music had stopped.

"I need everybody to turn their attention to the stage." The DJ said. I looked at the stage and YG was standing there. No she didn't.

"I'm going going back back to the Bay

Rest in peace Mac Dre

All I do is talk yay