Ch.16

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

I made breakfast for everybody. Now I'm about to wake everyone up to eat then clean up. Hell no I'm not doing it myself. I started with Miah because she always up.

"Miah turn that TV off and get up come eat breakfast so we can start cleaning."

"Ma'am yes, ma'am." She said. I laughed. Next to Jr room. Of course he sleep hanging off the bed.

"Jr wake up brush your teeth wash your face and come eat breakfast." I said. He mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"Nothing mama."

"Oh cause I thought you were ready to swallow your teeth today." I said walking out. I walk in to wake up Anthony.

"Anthony getcha ass up. You can sleep when you done cleaning." He groaned turning over.

"Unless you want to be on pussy probation nigga you'll get that ass up." This nigga literally flew out the bed into the bathroom almost knocking me over.

I walked out shaking my head at him.

I hooked up my phone to the iHome putting on my 'Cleanup' play list. I have a play list for everything. Don't judge me.

K Camp - Money Baby started. Jr gone get all hype and shit. He started rap'n.

"Lil boy sit down somewhere."

"Imma big boy." He said.

"Okay then big boy get to sweeping." He groaned taking the broom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was in the kitchen cleaning the kids were upstairs putting up their toys when the door bell rung.

"Anthony get that."

"Iight." I couldn't hear what was going on because of the music. I felt myself being pulled to the door.

"Anthony what's wrong?" I asked. He looked pissed. He didn't say anything. He turned me around and who I seen pissed me off.

"Well if it isn't my sperm donor and his bitch. How lovely to see you both." I said harsh and coldly. Anthony laughed lowly behind me.

"Nayla don't act like that we are still your parents." The bitch said.

"Oh?" I faked surprised then slammed the door in their face. I walked away going back into the kitchen. I could hear them still talking at the door.

I didn't want to talk about it or ever see them again. Just thinking about it piss me off.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good." I said.

"When you want to talk about it I'm here." He kissed my forehead then went back to what he was doing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was at G-ma house. It's just me, his mama, and G-ma.

"So I heard your parents back." G-ma said. I grimaced.

"My parents died a long time ago."

"If I had a dollar every time I've heard that I'd be rich." Mama said. I laughed.

"Why wait three going on four years to show up? Right when I have myself on the straight and narrow." I say.

"Honestly honey some people come in your life for a reason. Some for a season and some for a lifetime. Over time you see who is a season and who is a lifetime. The ones that are a lifetime are there no matter what. The ones that are seasons disappear or only come round when it benefit them. You have to see who's your season from who's your lifetime." G-ma said.