Ch.19

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I jump up to screaming. I look around the room to see a naked Mess eww and a naked Quinta. I see why Mess love her ass, but why we naked?

"Why are you yelling?" I asked looking for my boxers. My head was killing me.

"Look out the window." She said.

"I can't, not until we all got in clothes especially Mess litte dick ass."

"Nigga you just mad my dick bigger then yours."

"Bruh stfu!" I said. This nigga swear his shit bigger then mine, but I don't want to shit on his ass and make him mad.

"Okay you can open your eyes now." Quinta said. I eased my eyes own. They had on clothes.

"Now what's out the window?" Mess asked. She slid the curtains back. My eyes almost feel it my head.

"How the hell did we get to Vegas?" I mumbled to myself. I can't remember shit.

"How the hell we got here?" Quinta asked.

"I don't know." Nayla said going through her purse. She was looking through her phone when she screamed and I groaned. If she scream one more time I'm going to give her something to scream about.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

I just watched a video of us getting married on IG. I screamed. We're all married now. I exited off and went through my gallery. More pictures and videos.

"What's wrong?" Quinta asked. I showed her. She damn near passed out.

We had a four some aw hell nah. Went skinny dipping O.o. Mess dumb ass running down the street naked full of people. The police was chasing his ass lmao. Dancing naked in the middle of the road. I'm so fucking done. Jesus take the wheel.

"What are y'all looking at?" I showed them too. They mouth hung open. I snatched the phone.

"This not time to watch porn fools." I laughed.

"Man let me see your phone again bae, Nayla." Anthony and Mess asked at the same time

"Hell no, but that's not all that happened."

"What else?" They said in unison. I showed them the IG video.

"W-we g-got m-married?" I nodded.

"Aww hell mama gone kill our asses." Anthony said. Soon as he said that she started calling.

"Hell-"

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHY I GET A CALL TO WATCH A VIDEO THIS MORNING TO SEE MY CHILDREN GETTING MARRIED AND I NOR-"

"myself was invited." G-ma chimed in.

"We were drunk and we don't even know how we got here." I said.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. BRING Y'ALL FAST ASSES HOME RIGHT NOW." G-ma said. We were laughing at them on the low. They hung up.

"They gone kill us." Mess said.

"I know, but until them let's go eat I'm hungry. We can get some clothes after breakfast." I said. We all got cleaned up and went to get something to eat.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The fight back home was straight sleep time. We had to be waken up. When we walked into the airport I got nudged by Anthony.

"What?" I looked up at him. He pointed. There stood his mama, G-ma, Aunt May, and her husband.

"So y'all not gone speak?" G-ma asked.

"Heyyyy." I said.

"Heyyyy my ass. Y'all left us at the party and went God knows where. We were worried sick until Melissa got a call talking about a video she needs to see. She woke the whole damn house up screaming about how y'all got married. How the hell did y'all get to Vegas anyway?"

"Probably by plane cause we were all drunk asf." Mess said. G-ma slaped him upside the head.

"Watch your mouth."

"Yes ma'am." He said rubbing his head. I snickered.

"Can we go home now I'm tired and that was a long flight." Anthony said. They nodded getting in the car.

Married. I just can't get over it. It wasn't even planned it just happened.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"How you feel about being married?" I asked Anthony climbing in bed. We just got out the shower. So you know I'm bout to sleep good.

"It kinda feels the same, but now we can't just leave or break up. This shit real. No games." He said.

"So you don't regret it?"

"Nah I'm actually happy about it. Things happen for a reason. I wouldn't want to be married to anyone else but you." He pecked my lips pulling next to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too Nayla." Even if we don't have rings yet. Anthony and I talked about it for a bit.

I never thought we'd be at this point right now. But at the same time I'm happy to call him mine.