Ch.28

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Why the hell would I even think like that? I could always have Mess go for me. I picked up my phone off the kitchen counter. I need Mess to go.

"What?"

"Nigga don't answer the phone like that. What the hell is your problem?"

"Quinta and her mood swings I swear I'm .3 seconds from snapping on her ass." I laughed this nigga don't have no type of sense.

"Be nice to her man. Just ignore it like I do. That's what comes with them being pregnant."

"Pregnant or not she bout to get her feelings hurt in a minute." He said. I know he serious.

"Anyway wassup?"

"I need you to come with us to New York. I'm taking Nayla on our honeymoon and I fucked it up by telling her I got business to handle." He kissed his teeth.

"Always using a nigga, but when we leaving. I'm not packing shit I'm just gone walk out this bitch." He said said.

"Be ready in an hour."

"Iight." I hung up. Now to get Nayla ready. I jog upstairs. I'm packing her shit. Nobody got time for her to be taking breaks and shit. We need to leave.

After I packed her stuff. I snatched her phone away from her stripping her out her clothes. I ignored her protests for me to stop, but I didn't.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Nigga what's going on?" She asked.

"We going on our honeymoon."

"I'm not going cause you got to handle business, remember?"

"Nah I got Mess to do it. We got to go get him then we can leave."

"What about Quinta?"

"You got to ask him about that." I honk the horn for him to come out. This nigga ran full speed out the house.

"Drive! Drive! Drive!" Nayla laughing at his dumb ass and I'm lost on why he ran out like that, but I drove off anyways.

We were finally on the jet. Nayla sleeping ass was sleep lol.

"Why the hell you ran out the house like that nigga?"

"Quinta ass almost got slapped irkin' me and shit. I told her I'm going on vacation. She tried to stab me cause I didn't want to have sex with her. Wifey must didn't want her life. Wife or not I'll fuck yo ass up if you put your hands on me. I don't hit you so don't hit me." I said. I bust out laughing. He dumb as hell.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

I like sex and all, but ever since Quinta got pregnant she wants it all the time. She even raped me twice. The first time because I told her no. The second time was in my sleep. I woke up to her riding the fuck outta me.

☆FLASHBACK

I groaned. I felt someone on top of me. My eyes popped out.

"You're my little bitch! Take this pussy!" She moaned choking me. I tried to remove her hands, but her grip got tighter. The fuck she trying to kill me. I just started living. I was about to cry. I want my mommy.

"HELP! PLEASE STOP!" I croaked out. She rode me faster my body was going up and down. My head hit the headboard a few times.

"PINEAPPLES! 911! 411 PAIN! JESUS! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" She slapped me hard asf.

"Mmm....shiiiit daddy....take this pussy....I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnngggggg...." She screamed out. She rolled off me. She tried to kiss me, but I flinched away from her. I'm scared for my life.

"Baby what's wrong with you?" I faked sleep on that ass. Round her raping people and shit. That's domestic violence. Abuse. I can have her arrested.

☆FLASHBACK OVER

Ever since then I've been sleeping in the guest room all the way on the other side of the house. When she want some I swerve on that ass. Sometimes I give in other times I run out the house.

We finally made it to New York. I'm bout to head straight to a strip club and throw some money.

"Bruh I'm bout to hit up a strip club, you coming or nah?"

"Damn right we coming." Nayla chimed in. She the best person to bring to the strip club. She better then the niggas I hang with.

"Iight my nigga let's go."

"Give me ten minutes." I nodded plopping down on the couch.

Ten minutes later she was walking out with some baggy skinny jeans, a Versace shirt, Versace Jordan's, and a Versace snapback? When they made those? But her fit tho. Made me want to cop her shit.

"Where you get that from?" I asked.

"I got it offline, but had the snapback custom made." She said.

"That shit trill. You better hope I don't take it from you." She laughed knowing damn well I'm serious. She one of the niggas tonight.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Aw shit look at that booty on that hoe right there." Nayla said pointing to this red chick with tattoos all over her body. That ass was clapping hard. I was in a trance.

"Let's get this party started." I said. We went to a VIP booth. Nayla couldn't drink, but she was still turned up.

"You want to take this in the back? So we can have some privacy." This stripper was ugly asf. Buck teeth, big ass bottom lip, the body was nice or whatever, but the face. They must have hired her in the dark or she had to have a bag over her head when she came in for the interview.

"Nah private rooms mean private STD'S and private baby traps." I said. They laughed.

"Private STD'S and baby traps. I'm done nigga you wild." Ant said. I shrugged. Nayla was cracking up. The bitch got mad and stormed off.

"These hoes not gon burn my ass and claim me as the baby pappy. Hell to the nah!" I said.

I'm drunk, high, and turnt up asf. That red hoe made hella money tonight I know that much. Nayla even went on stage and did her thing. I got some hoe numbers, but I'm not gon call or text they ass.

Quinta was calling and texting me all night. I didn't answer I was having to much fun.

I love my baby, but her ass is crazy.