Reunion Part IV

Out my window 

I see everything I dream about and wish I had

(Retawdid I'm retawdid)

Out my window 

I see everything I dream about and wish I had

Hustle hustle hustle clock is ticking ain't no time to kick it

Nothing come from sleeping but a dream

Hustle hustle hustle gotta get it

On my true religion

Nothing come from sleeping but I'm dream....

"Welcome back to A Faithful Thug Reunion. Let's bring out G-ma, Melissa, Uncle Mac, and Aunt May." The coward went wild as they walked out. I know damn well Uncle Mac not wearing a pimp hat? I just know he not. I bust out laughing.

"Hey NeNe." They said in unison giving me a hug.

"Damn waddup Pimp Mac?" He laughing hugging me tighter.

"Nothing baby girl. How you been?"

"I've been fine, but you know its hard outchea for a pimp like me." Everybody laughed. Uncle Mac leaned back in the chair putting his leg over the over. PIMP STATUS.

"I feel ya baby girl. Come talk to me after the show."

"Iight now let's get these questions started. Nayla what was your reaction when you found out that the crazy chick from the bar had kidnapped Quinta and Ant?" I asked.

"I was ready to lay somebody to rest for mine. How you fall in love with someone on the first encounter like that. Don't get me wrong some people fall in love at first sight but not like she did. That was obsession and lust. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her for pulling something like that in the first place."

"She needed to be locked away permanently with her crazy ass." Melissa said. Hell I agree with her.

"How did you feel Mess?"

"I was mad as hell. I don't even know why they took Quinta. She didn't even know anything about it. Neither did I until Nayla called me. But my mind was set on bringing them both back home." He said.

"G-ma you a thug or nah? What about you mama?"

"I'm not a thug imma BOSS." G-ma said. G-ma was looking good. Can we say Versace from head to toe. I might raid her closet. It's hard out here for a pimp.

"Yassss Hunty!" Quinta said. I'm bout to put Hunty Quinta in time out lol.

"I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me." Melissa said. I nodded in agreement

"Uncle Mac you a pimp?"

"Hell yeah imma pimp. My motto is "Pimps up, Hoes down!" That's what I live by." Oh shit.

"Y'all heard it for yourselves Pimps up, Hoes down. And it didn't come from me." I said.

"Aunt May why you still with uncle Mac?"

"Cause I love his ugly ass." She said. I laughed.

"Damn why he got to be ugly?" I asked.

"Cause he is." She laughed. He was mugging her.

"You wasn't saying that this morning when I was beating it up." He said doing some shit with his tongue. Lawwwdd he a freak. Jesus NO! And she blushed.