Epilogue

12 years later....

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

Twelve damn years. Married for thirteen and still pushing it. Pookie is the only man that I ever want to be with. We have two kids and that's enough for me. Hell pushing they ass out is a job. I can't deal with the pain so I'm cool on that.

Zamiya is 13 now and our son Marcus is 7. When I was pregnant an Pookie found out I was having a boy he was overjoyed. He went to buying all kinds of stuff for him. He had more clothes then me.

I ended up quitting my job and opening up a beauty salon. Nayla comes from time to time to do hair, but not all the time.

Over the past twelve years Pookie and Ant got out the game and turned their life around. They graduated from Law school and opened their own Law firm. One here and another in Atlanta.

All the kids are close. They always together or wanting to sleep over. It don't bother me none.

We ended up moving next door to Nayla them in a 5 bedroom house. Hell they choose the right house for themselves and y'all will find that out why later.

Other then that my life is good hunty. Drama free.

Yeah I had my problems and obstacles, but I pushed through them. I know I made mistakes and I've learned from them. I love my husband and kids and I don't think I'll ever change anything about it.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

A young nigga back! SIKE! A grown ass man is back. I know y'all missed me you don't have to tell me.

I have a little sister she's 10. I know my daddy got my mama pregnant. They too old for that shit. Hell last time I went over their house I walked in on them going at it in the kitchen. I haven't stepped foot in that kitchen since. Well after they sanitized it I did. My mama and daddy some freaks. I see where I get it from.

I have two kids and a sexy ass wife that I wake up and grind for every day all day. Zamiya is still my little girl. I'm not gone lie she still got me wrapped around her finger, but I will beat that ass if needed. My son smh. He every spit of me.

Before he was born I was already spoiling him. He had shit that wasn't even out yet. Quinta know she was lowkey jelly, but I made sure I bought her shit too.

"Quinta you jelly or nah?" She looked at me.

"Nigga tf you talking about?" She said.

"You were jelly when you were pregnant with Mar." I said. She rolled her eyes. That answers your questions ladies and gentlemen.

I'm living like the rich folks ya feel me? I drive foreign whips. Lmao let me stop.

I'm gone miss y'all I swear I am. But Quinta pussy calling out to me and I'm hungry ;)

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Thirteen long years and we all still going strong. I would've never seen myself with this many kids and married to the only man I ever loved.

We have fourteen kids. I know Jesus take the wheel. After number fourteen that was it for me.

I feel like that lady from 19 Kids and Counting, I swear, but I love my kids tho. I have 7 boys 7 girls. Anthony "royal" ass sperm gave them to me. And no my pussy not loose for y'all who gon have something to say. So swerve hunty.

He still walking around talking about his sperm royal. Nigga please. Nah that shit got isssues. He be boasting about that shit.

You know how many times his mama slapped the hell outta him for saying and telling everyone that. I just act like I don't know him in public.

Why?

Because last time all us were at the mall this man was looking at me, lustfully. He was gone walk up to me and all. Anthony walked up talking all loud about how this his pussy and his royal sperm made all fourteen of his kids. How he better not approach me nor look at me. People were looking. I--well the kids and I dipped on his ass. He so damn embarrassing.

We can't take his ass nowhere.

I swear if he would ask for another child I'd shoot his ass in the dick and that'll solve everything.

The older kids sleep on the first floor of the house then the younger kids on the second, and us on the third floor. The kids are 16, 13, 11, 9, 7, and 5. The first set of twins and triplets are three years apart everyone else two years apart.

The twins; first pregnancy: Kamiah and Anthony Jr (16)

The triplets; second pregnancy: all boys - Jason, Tremaine, and Marquez (13)

The quadruplets; third pregnancy: three girls one boy- Chastity, Cassidy, Amya, and Amir. (11)

Fourth pregnancy; a girl: Aniya (9)

Second set of twins; Fifth pregnancy: Marcus and Monica (7)

Third set of twins; sixth pregnancy: Ethan and Jaelynn (5)

Ethan and Jaelynn think they run the bigger kids. I know y'all like where everyone sleep at? So I'll clear it up.

The first floor is Kamiah, Jr and the triplets have their own rooms. So that's 5/10 rooms already. Then the second floor are the quadruplets, Chastity and Cassidy share a room; Amya and Amir share a room. So that's now 7/10 rooms filled. Aniya has her own room, 8/10 rooms filled. Marcus and Monica the seven year old twins share a room, 9/10 rooms filled. Last but not least the third set of twins, Ethan and Jaelynn share a room. All the rooms filled. Then we have our room. All 11 bedrooms are occupied. We might add extra rooms, but not on our floor.

My business is actually doing good. I had a chain of bakeries and restaurants now. Messiah and Anthony have two law firms, a chain of barbershops, gyms, and much more.

Our family has come a long way. I'm happy where we are now. I wouldn't change not one thing.

Them getting out the game was another best day of my life besides having my kids and our wedding, the drunk one. Stacey and Kandy ass no longer around for good. I know they did us dirty, but I remembered I'm a mother just like them. That day Anthony had them taken to the trap we tapped that ass again and sent them packing.

We never heard from them again. Last I heard they moved far far away from us, good.

We been through it all together, but like I always tried to remind Messiah and Anthony when they were in the game, that getting shot at, in and out the hospitals, having your girl and kids get kidnapped losing close friends, and family by being in the streets only means one thing. Get your shit together quick and in a hurry.

But this is the end for me. I need a break. We might come back, we might not. But always remember, Nothing in life is free even living comes with a price of death.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Damn it's good to see y'all again. I'm still with my first and only love Nayla. I love waking up everyday with her in my arms and my kids. Yeah I'm sure y'all heard we have fourteen kids. Ant was putting it down, but I think we through, for now. Don't let Nayla know though.

Mess and I still on top even if we not in the game no more. It was time we hung up the street life for the family life. Having my kids in danger made me really realize that it wasn't right. So Mess and I got out for good.

But just cause I wear a suit and tie don't mean that that thug life not in me. I'll always be that thug, but now I'm a businessman.

I live to see my kids happy. All the girls are my Princesses and the boys are Nayla's Kings.

But I guess my story over. Yes I said my story because I had the author add other POV's because I didn't want to be stingy, whatever that means.

I love y'all but I got to get up outta here. I'm out.

Signed,

         A Faithful Thug