Ch.3

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I've been at the military school for three years and I'm finally leaving. The stay here at the beginning was hell for me. I was constantly fighting with the sergeants, the cadets, and commanders and other niggas that's here.

Y'all know Ant don't give a fuck.

*FLASHBACK*

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'M NOT SCRUBBING SHIT. IF YOU WANT IT CLEAN YOU CLEAN IT." I yelled. I've been here two weeks and they always running they mouth. Bitch my name Ant and IDGAF!

"LISTEN MAGET YOU DO AS WE SAY OR YOU'LL BE OUTSIDE FROM DAWN TO DUSK RUNNING THE TRAIL! YOU GOT THAT PUNK! I AM COMMANDER IN THIS PLACE AND YOU ABIDE BY MY WORDS, SON. GET THIS SHIT SPOTLESS OR THAT'S YOUR ASS." He screamed in my face. My fist were opening and closing. He walked out without another word.

Let's just say for the first year and a half he gave me hell. He worked me to the bone. His bitch ass.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Yep! Ever since then he been on me like white on rice. Over time I grew to like him. But today is the day I return home. I learned a lot of shit being here. I'm not that careless nigga no more. I might still be heartless, but I'm not going to fuck up when I get out of here.

The whole time I've been here I thought about mama and Nayla. Yeah Nayla. I always seen the way she carried herself. When kids would bully her I had her back.

I wonder how she been doing everyday I was here. I wonder if she got a nigga or what. If she do I'll be heartbroken and take his ass out the picture.

I didn't have no type of contact unless it was my mama. Smh I know.

Nayla was everything that a nigga wanted and needed in my life. She was like a breath of fresh air to me. Let's not get on her body. I'd love to see that ass clap any day.

"You ready to go?" Commander Samuels asked. I nodded.

"Yes sir." He smiled at me.

"I know we started off badly, but as time progressed you came around. I had to be a hard ass on you, that's my job. I'm proud of you son. When you leave here today don't fuck up or your mom will be giving me a call." He said sternly. I laughed. We shook hands and said our goodbyes.

I got in the car looking ahead. Time to get back to making this money.