Ch.34

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

Every day I look at my daughter wishing my mama was here to help me and tell me how I'm a good son and how I'm a good father. But I can't because that was one man who was supposed to love and protect her took her away from me.

I ran until I couldn't run no more. That night he mad me watch as he beat my mama like she was a man out of the streets that stole his money.

She screamed for him to stop, but he didn't. Blood was every where. I cried and cried. All he did was sit down and put a liquor bottle to his lips and watch TV. I couldn't believe he could be so heartless.

I never looked back since then. I turned to streets and vowed to myself that when I have kids no one and I mean no one will ever hurt my kids. I'll give him or her whatever they wanted without a doubt.

☆FLASHBACK☆

My mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner. My dad was at work like always. He worked at the Mill warehouse and as a mechanic every other weekend or whenever they called him.

He was someone I looked up to. He worked hard to provide for us. He made sure I have anything I wanted.

I hear his car pull up, but I didn't leave my room. The front door opens and slams close.

I was upstairs doing my homework when I hear glass shatter. I stopped what I was doing and walking out my room slowly.

"Please John stop!" I hear my mom scream. I rushed down the stairs.

I see my dad hitting and kicking my mom.

"Stop it. Please stop." He pushed me out the way and continued hitting her.

"Your going to watch me beat her ass. So you how a real man tame his bitch." He growled toward me. Tears were coming down my eyes.

"John I'm sorry! Please you're hurting me!" She cried louder.

"Bitch shut up!" He said kicking her over and over.

I tried so many times to get him off her till he punched me sending me into the wall. The man I looked up to was beating my mom to death.

He beat her so bad you could barely recognize her. Her body just laid there as I cried for my mama to wake up.

She didn't move. I held her tightly until he pulled me off her.

"Let me go! You killed her! You killed her!" I yelled hitting him. He threw me against the wall.

"Shut up! You do as I say or leave. She should've aborted you!" He spat. My eyes went wide. I ran upstairs and packed as much as I can.

I ran out the house and never looked back. My mom is gone and my dad killed her.

☆FLASHBACK OVER☆

If I knew it would've been my last time hugging her I wouldn't have let her go.

He took her away from me and till this day I still hate him. She was my mom, my best friend, she was my super hero. The shit she endured to protect me. If only I could've protected her.

Just thinking about him makes me mad. That night I ran away and never looked back and here I am almost ten years later. I'm not gone lie it hurt me to see him beat her to death. I wish I could've did more to help maybe she'd still be here.

Looking down at my daughter made me smile. My daughter and future kids will never go through what I did as a child.

That's why I hustle for mine. I provide and protect my family. It was all I knew until I got in them books. Now I'm in school working on my degree in business. I want to start my life over after I graduate.

No more streets, no more drugs, killing, shooting. I just want it all to be done and over with.

☆Unknown☆

I miss him so much. I can't wait to see him again.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" I nodded and smiled.

"More then anything." I said. He smiled at me.

"I hope everything goes as plans or it'll back fire right in front of me."

"Trust me it might be hard at first, but it will work. Just pray about it." I assured.

I'm coming back for you baby and I'll love you like it was my last.