Ch.31

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I needed to have some alone time from everyone so I went to this bar a few blocks from the house.

"Someone sitting here?" I look to my right and see a short female. She was cute I give that much to her. She smirked at me.

"Nah lil mama." I said.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked her.

"I'll have what he's having." She said pointing at me. Maybe if I don't talk to her she'll leave. I don't need to deal with no more crazy ass chicks.

He brought her, her drink. She turned to me lifting up her glass. She winked at me.

"Cheers."

"Married." How much y'all want to bet her smile dropped? Well it did, but she put a fake smile on.

"So why are you here alone?"

"Cause I want to be."

"Oh." I nodded gulping down my drink.

"Give me another one." The bartender nodded.

"How long have you been married?"

"Long enough."

"No need for the attitude I'm just trying to make conversation." She said. Do she think I'm dumb?

"Okay." Was all I said. I paid for my drink and walked out. Until I hear her calling after me.

"Hey I was wondering if I could get your number, just as friends?" She asked coming up to me.

"No." She looked hurt. Oh well. I got in my car and pulled off leaving her their dumbfounded.

I walk in our bedroom. Nayla was on her tablet. Ask me why she have four of them and barely use them is beyond me.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey. Where you coming from?"

"After I left the trap I went to get a drink." She nodded. I stripped out my clothes going to the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nayla wanted me to take her to the store. Lazy ass didn't want to drive.

"I'll go get the meat, daddy." She said laughing. I swear she nasty asf.

"It don't pay to be that nasty." I said walking away. I was filling up the cart with stuff.

"So we meet again." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn to see the chick from the bar a week ago.

"I guess."

"I see you alone again. I'm starting to think you not married." I put my hand in her face pointing to my wedding band.

"That's called a wedding ring. It's on my left hand. I'm married. Are you happy now?" I asked.

"I told you that we can be friends maybe friends with benefit she don't have to know." I told y'all she was one of them girls.

"And what kind of benefits will you be getting from my husband and who don't have to know what?" Nayla asked. Where the hell she come from? I swear she pop up right on time.

"I was..." The chick said.

"Trying to get my husband to fuck you. I know, he know, we all know. But I will warn you he is mine. I'm very possessive over what's mine so that means I do whatever it takes to keep it. Whether it's killing and throwing a body overboard, feeding you to his dogs, dumping your body in acid, or ripping you limb from fucking limb. My husband already turned you down a few times stop trying you won't win. Now get the fuck out my face before I take my size 8 and a half and stump a mud hole in your face." The way Nayla was talking turned me on. It's like she's a different person. I'm not gone lie that girl looked scared shitless. She walked away quick asf. We bust out laughing.