Ch.2

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I walked into the house from a long day not just at school but helping Nayla out. This females man I swear. I'm not looking for a quick fuck. I want something long term. Someone I can call mine. There's more hoes at my school that bitch should be called Hoe Central not South Central.

I'm feel sorry for Nayla though. When I find her parents they gone wish they never left her.

"Ant I need to talk to you." I hear my mama say.

"What?"

"I'm sending you to military school." She said it like it wasn't nothing.

"What you mean military school?" I yelled at my mom. I got money to make.

"You need to go. This is not up for discussion." she said.

"Who gone run my shit?"

"I am."

"Ahh hell nah my shit gone go down hill." She sucked her teeth.

"Boy I got this. You act like I'm new to this." she said. That's not the point. I sighed frustrated.

"Why am I going?"

"You to reckless and you need to get your shit straight. You not about to fuck this shit up before you can start shit. You need to go into this game without being blindsided. You need to make sure that money is the motive. And learning that these hoes don't mean you no good. And plus you need some discipline other then me knocking you upside your head." she said. Let me explain what's going on. Yeah I'm a thug. My dad handed me his empire when he was on his death bed. I can admit I'm reckless and don't care about shit.

"When do I leave man?"

"Tomorrow. So you better go pack." I smacked my lips and got up.

I packed what I needed. I went to do my nightly ritual and went to sleep thinking about Nayla.

The next morning I woke up around 4 am. I grabbed my keys and headed over to Nayla house before I leave for military school.

I looked for the key to the house. I know don't say it. I quickly placed a duffel bag with 50 g's in it on her kitchen table and left out.

I left a note telling her that this money is hers an to do what shee needed to do.

My work here is done.