Ch.20

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

"Quinta bring your ass on before you get left." I yelled walking down the stairs. She always taking forever to get dressed. I still can't get over the fact that we married now. We went and got rings once we got home from the airport.

"I'm ready damn."

"Girl who you talking to?" I said clapping with each word in a ghetto girl voice.

"Nigga I'm talking to you. Do something about it." She said with an attitude poking my forehead. I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. I was just playing and she go to acting crazy.

"POOKIE IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN I'M GONE SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!" She yelled. I didn't listen I just walked out the door. We just going to the movies and she making us late.

"No." She started kicking and punching me.

"If you don't stop I'm going to rip your clothes off and fuck you right here right now on the hood of the car with everyone watching." I said

"You wouldn't dare." She snapped.

"Try me." I said. I bet she stopped kicking and hitting me. I put her in the car and got in. She was pouting and looking out the window.

"Mad or nah?" She glared at me. Mad lol.

"So you don't hear me?" I asked.

Silence.

Oh hell no I got a trick for that ass. I made a u-turn heading right back home. Not tonight she can have the attitude shit.

"Why you turned around?" She asked irritated. I ignored her. I'm not taking her nowhere.

"Pookie I know you hear me talking to you." She said. Ignore.

"Fine fuck you." She yelled. I had to stop myself from laughing. I pulled up back to the house and got out. I left her ass right in the car.

I went upstairs and stripped down to my boxers. She better get right for I hit her ass with that act right. I laid in bed flipping through channels. I hear the front door open and slam close. Yep she mad asf. She'll live.

She walked in the room snatching her shit off and mumbling. Then she walked in the bathroom slamming the door. I bet she don't even know why she mad.

"What the fuck is yo problem LaQuinta?" I asked. She ignored me. I got up and got a belt.

Whip!

"Answer me."

Silence.

Whip! Whip!

"Stop hitting me that shit hurt!"

"Tell what's going on with you."

"Nothing."

"Tell me." I demanded.

"I'm pregnant and I'm not going to keep it." She snapped. But she realized what she just said. I had to make sure I heard right.

"Wh-What?"

"I'm pregnant-"

"Nah bruh I heard you. That's some fucked up shit. You'll take our child away! You didn't ask me nor tell me. What kind of fucked up shit is that?!" I roared. She got to be fucking kidding me right now.

"Listen Messiah I'm not ready for this right now." She said. I shook my head. This got to be a joke. I can't even look at her rut now. I put some clothes on.

"Wh-Where you going?" She asked me. I ignored her. If I say something it'll be something that I'll regret later so I'll just be quiet. I grabbed my keys.

"Messiah talk to me please." She begged grabbing my arm I snatched my arm away from her. She called after me, but I was already backing out.

I need to think about this shit. I need time.