Ch.25

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

A young nigga back!!!! Y'all missed me? Yeah I know y'all did. We finally came back from our trip. We were chilling at Ant house watching TV when the door bell rung.

"I'll get it." Nayla said. I hear voices coming closer, but I didn't pay it no mind.

"Messiah can we talk?" I turned my attention to who was talking. Quinta? I looked at her for a second. Then Nayla she gave me that 'if you don't talk to her I'm going to rip your dick off' look. I got my ass up. She hit like a man and I'm not trying to lose my life today.

We walk into the guest room I was staying in. I took a seat on the couch in the room. I'm not gone lie I missed the hell outta my wife, but the situation just wasn't right.

"Messiah I'm sorry for what I did. I was scared and only thought about myself. I'll be honest I went to the abortion clinic-" my heart dropped. I got up to leave. But she pushed me back down.

"Move LaQuinta."

"No let me finish."

"I went in with my heart on my sleeve. I wasn't thinking about you and how you would feel about having a baby. That's how scared I was. I thought about my body and me being to young. That was stupid of me. I'm truly sorry for that. B-But I just want you to know that I didn't have an abortion. I ran out I couldn't do it! I couldn't take my own child life. I cried and cried because I was stupid and I lost you for my actions. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I just wanted you to know that...that I love you and I'm sorry." She cried. As soon as her hand touched the door knob I grabbed it.

"You didn't kill my baby?" I croaked out. I couldn't help but cry. She shook her head no.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you. It was just hard for me to know that's how you felt. I I just want us to get passed this and be happy again. I I love you too." I said. She smiled weakly at me. I kissed her. Boy did I miss them lips.

"I missed you so much." She cried.

"I missed you too."

"Next time I'm going to talk to you about whatever it is instead of making decisions on my own." I nodded.

"So where do we go from here?"

"Only forward." I said. She nodded. I grabbed her hand pulling her out the room.

"So does this mean you'll have more of my kids because you said next time." I asked.

"Most definitely." She said. I had a big ass smile on my face walking back in the living room.

"Y'all better had not fucked in my house I know that much with that big ass smile on you face." Nayla said. Leave it to her to say something like that.

"No we just talked."

"Mhm. Antywhoreee I have some news." She said.

"What?"

"In pregnant!" She said. My mouth dropped. Lawd two pregnant women together.

"Damn I see somebody been working the D." Quinta said. We bust out laughing.

"Damn right." Ant said slapping NayNay butt. She walked away like she didn't even feel it.

"So how you been Quinta?" Ant asked kinda coldly. He was mad when he heard about what she said. I understand they need to talk that out. 

"G-Good." I got up and went in the kitchen with NayNay.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Hell yeah I'm mad at her ass. First she come to our house disrespecting us then had the nerve to say I don't love Nayla and the kids probably not mine. Everyone always knew Nayla was and will forever be my girl. God forbid I was to die today I wouldn't want Nayla with no other nigga. I know it's selfish, but I'm possessive over what's mine. Dead or alive. I'm never jealous when I see niggas checking Nayla out. Why? Because I have her and no one else does. So there's no need to be jealous.

"That shit you said was fucked up. You and everyone else know and knew that Nayla was the only girl for me. I even had her name tattooed across my back. Hell you and Mess went with me to get it. I know them kids mine cause I took her virginity and the the time I was gone up till now adds up. I understand you were mad, but you can't blame no one for your actions but yourself. I forgive you, but next time some shit like that happen you not gone like what I do cause I protect mine without a doubt." I said. I had to let her know. A nigga like me not playing no games. This my family I have to protect and care for them at all costs.

"I understand and I'm sorry." She said. I nodded.

"The past is the past now we can move on from it." She nodded. We hugged and I turned back to the TV.

But part of me still feel some type of way. I'll just have to let it go and move on.