Reunion Part II

Aye yayo

Yea I just said yayo, taste just like candy cane but whiter then dat pure snow

And why you trying to play me and you know you selling wappo

When you with the boss, then I got to say so, aye oh no, hit these licks like oh no

Counting all this mula paper you can call it mucho, cause I be rockin all this paper

Moving with like macho, I be eatin nachos, cheese, guapo aye vato, holla at amigo

And he gone get them bricks and wrap them tighter then burritos, I let him know

I need it for the low and need it pronto, he gone ship them off (psh) torpedo....

"Welcome back to A Faithful Thug Reunion. We left off with A Faithful Thug favorite couples and Nayla's parents. But right now I would like to bring out Queesha." Nobody clapped they booed her ass. Ctfu.

"Fuck whoever don't like me." She is ghetto as hell. I just looked at her.

"Sup Queesha?" I said.

"Not a fucking thing, but this money I'm making."

"And how are you making money?"

"I'm a stripper duh."

"Bitch you act like I knew that that." I stated. "Anyways let's get this show started. The first question is for you Queesha." She nodded.

"What did you plan on accomplishing by following Ant?"

"I was going to get him back from her ass. I love him and he belongs with a real woman." She said crossing her legs. Is that fish I smell? Jesus no. I had to pull out my Febreze. Uh uh it don't pay to smell like that. Bitch must've had a quick fuck before she got here and haven't showered in decades.

"So you saying Nayla not a real woman?" She nodded.

"She can't handle him like I can. She can't hold hom down like me." She stated rather proudly. I looked at Nayla and if looks could kill this bitch would be sliced up.

"I'm not a real woman? No slut I don't claim to be real I just keep this shit 1000. I been holding Anthony down for years even when we weren't together. I can't handle him? Bitch look who he with me. Not you or some random popcorn chucky ET looking bitch." I bust out laughing.

"You can handle him and hold him down? Bitch since when? Where was you when he got locked up and did a four year bid? Did you drive 8 hours to visit him? Did you put money on his books? Where was you when he got kidnapped by some deranged hoe? Where was you when he needed shit to me moved? Huh? Do tell. That's right nowhere to be found. I was! So don't sit her and claim you this that and the other when everybody know who can handle him and who can hold shit down. Peasant lowlife as bitch." Damn! Hush mode. I had tears coming out my eyes laughing so hard.

"Ooop...next question. Queesha how did it feel losing your sister to the same thing?"

"That shit hurt. When I came home I found her hanging from the ceiling. Till this day it still hurt. She was my role model." Her role model? Whet?! Yeah she crazy.

"Why didn't you learn from your sister's mistake? You had apologized to Ant and Nayla, but you come back with the same ol shit." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Preach hunty!" Quinta said clapping. Why she clapping? Lmao

"I just got word that two people have arrived. Please bring out Stacey and Kandy." I cheered sarcastically.