Ch.26

2 months later....

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Everyone was knocked out from the water park except me. Somebody was knocking on my door like they were the police. I swung the door open to see Hoesha standing there. Instantly my blood started to boil.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper yelled walking up to her. How the hell she even get in? She backed away.

"I-I just came to apologize." She said.

"You whaaaa?" I was passed shock. I squinted my eyes.

"I want to apologize." She said again. The Devil got to be playing a trick on me right now. He got to.

"Hold that thought." I said. I ran upstairs to wake Anthony up. Jesus please tell me this a joke.

"Mm what bae?" He said sleepily.

"Queesha at the door." I said. He shot up.

"What the hell she want now?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Oh you'd never believe this."

"What?" He asked putting on a shirt and some pants.

"You'll see." I pulled him down the stairs to the door. She was sitting in the chair, but got up when we walked out.

"Why you here?"

"I came to apologize to the both of you."

"The Devil must be playing some sick joke right now." He said. Same thing I said.

"We being punk'd." He said looking around. I couldn't help but laugh at him. She shook her head no.

"No I realized that you'll always love Nayla more then you'll ever love me. If I were to take your happiness from you you'll never be happy again. I'm not gone lie I was and still am jealous of you Nayla. You have a great man. He loves you. Hell even when we were in middle school he told me he'll never love any girl the way he loves you. I'm sorry for the things I did to the both of you. I just thought I could make him love me like he loves you. But I'm truly sorry." She said. She was about to walk away but I stopped her.

"Queesha!"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you and I forgive you." She smiled at me. She walked away. We watch her drive off.

"So I wasn't dreaming?" Anthony whispered.

"Nope it wasn't a dream at all." I said. I pulled him back in the house.

Some times you have to forgive those that hate you so you can love the ones that love you.

Yes my quote is trademarked, you welcome.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

"Are you sure you ready for this?" Ant asked me. I nodded.

"More then I'll ever be."

We were playing tennis on the Wii. The girls and kids were watching us.

Shit was getting hectic. Every time I swung to hit the ball it hit the net. They would laugh and I'd give them the finger.

"He cheating. I know y'all see that?" I yelled.

"Nigga ain't nobody cheating you just mad your ass losing."Ant said back. I tried to hit the ball, but missed and lost. I threw the controller down.

"Nigga don't throw my shit cause you lost." Ant said.

"Fuck you!" Everyone laughed. They so mean.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

This nigga really mad right now. Not my fault he can't play. The kids were playing against each other now.

"Bruh." I said.

"What?"

"Queesha ass showed up here yesterday to apologize." His mouth dropped.

"You lying?"

"Nah Nay had answered the door. She came to wake me up to tell me she was at the door."

"How she know where y'all lay y'all heads?"

"She had been following me and then a couple of months ago when I left the trap she snuck in through the gate and got caught in one of the traps. She was talking about giving her a second chance and shit." I said. That girl is mad messy.

"You know her sister used to be like that too but she committed suicide a few years back." He said.

"Damn I remember that, but forgot about it."

"I know, but do you think she was serious?" I had to think.

"Part of me do, but the other part of me don't."

"Well just in case watch your back. We know how she can get. If she was real then you have nothing to worry about." He said. Hell Queesha and apology don't go together. That's just not her, but only time will tell with her.

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

My mouth hanging open from what I'm hearing.

Queesha? Apology? Are we talking about the same person?

"Are you sure that it wasn't a dream?" I asked.

"Nope she came over and said she wanted to apologize for what she did." I nodded.

"And you believed her?" She shrugged.

"Yeah I guess, but if she on some sneaky shit she gone be right next to her sister." NayNay said.

"I guess so. I still don't trust her. If y'all cool I'm cool." I ssid.

"You getting big."

"I know I can't wait to know what I'm having. I want a boy girls are too much. With boys its much simpler."

"That's true, but I don't really have a problem with Miah. But when she get older I might have to send some bodies to God to become Angels." I laughed she so violent.

"Why you so violent?"

"I wouldn't be me if I wasn't." She said.

"True. So have you talked to your parents?"

"Nah, but they have been calling me maybe I'll answer maybe I won't. I do know for the sake of my kids they need to know their grandparents."

"That's true. Just talk to them and let them get to know their grandkids who knows what will happen."

"I guess you right."

"I always am." She looked at me.

"Okay most of the time I'm right." She laughed.

"That's better." She said. I love my bestie even if I'm wrong or we stop being friends she'll always tell me when I'm wrong and give me advice. We all fuck up some times, but forgiveness is sometimes the hard part.