Ch.17

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

Nayla called me telling me to come over its important.

"So what's so important?"

"My parents." I looked at her crazy.

"What about them?"

"They showed up here a couple of days ago talking about they wanted to see me. Nigga y'all haven't seen me in three years. Left me to fight for myself and alone." I remember how hard it was for Nayla when they left. She was working two jobs just to have the bills paid on time. I helped her out when I could. Pookie did too up until he got locked up. Then I left to go to college. Then come to find out she was pregnant. She didn't even tell me until a few months ago because she thought I wouldn't fuck with her. Hell I love my niece and nephew. I spoil them like crazy. We all do. But now her parents back I don't know how this going to turn out.

"So what happened?"

"I slammed the door in their face." I laughed.

"Only you."

"Then yesterday Anthony and I went to their house bitches have the nerve to be living better then I was when they left. Now I'm living large and in charge. So they wanted to have lunch or whatever. First off the girl that opened the door almost lost her teeth from drooling over my man. She just stood their like it wasn't hot outside. Anthony pushed her out the way. She tried to tell us we couldn't walk in like that. Bitch please I'll burn this hoe down if I wanted to. Anyways lunch was served but we declined. I didn't want baby food I wanted real food." Lawdddd.

"If I wanted a damn salad I would've got one from Smoothie Jungle, Wendy's, or McDonald's. Bitch I'm not on a diet. I like to eat." I was cracking up cause she was serious as hell.

"Y'all too much."

"So he go on about he didn't want me with Anthony cause he was in the game just like them he wanted better. First all bitch when were y'all ever in the game and why no one ever told me? I couldn't tell they were. Motherfuckers was home like they were hiding from the FBI. Secondly they need to fire that bitch for I do. I understand that they wanted what was best for me but the way they went about it was wrong. Then I snapped on they ass telling them that its my life and blah blah and left."

"So are you going to let them back in your life?" She shrugged.

"I honestly don't know. They have to prove to me they changed or they both gone get these hands." Nayla ass so violent. No one knows how violent she is and when she get that way there is no stopping her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Why every time we go shopping you were a dress?" I asked Nayla. I always noticed it, but never asked.

"Cause wearing pants and shit take to long to take off then putting on the clothes you have to try on. That's a lot of work. With a dress I can just drop it to the floor try on the clothes then when I'm done slide that bitch back on." I shook my head. Leave it to Nayla to come up with some shit like that.

"So have you decided what you going to do for Ant birthday next week?"

"I was looking into renting out a club for his birthday. I already got the entertainment down packed. I just need food and his cake. Which is going to be provided by my restaurant and bakery. The alcohol and drinks paid for." She said. Ant bout to be the big 21.

"Tell me about the entertainment cause you know I gotta werk this ass." I said twerkin. She laughed.

"I got YG, Snootie Wild, Jeezy, Iggy Azalea, T.I, Migos, and Plies short fine ass." She said.

"That's one fucked up combo." I said.

"I know, but still I'm spending mad guapo on his ass. He gone enjoy this shit whether he like it or not."

"You always doing him like that."

"He like it, I love it." She said. I can't wait to turn up at this birthday party.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

I've been planning Anthony party for a few months now. As much money as I'm spending he better not act up.

If y'all want to know how much I'm spending just know.... $4.5 million. GASPS! I know, but it ain't like I'm not gone get the money back. He just not gone know the price cause he'll throw a fit and try to give me the money back.

He can I'm not stopping him I'm just not gone take it but knowing him he gone go behind my back and replace it -_-

I got the club rented, food being catered, the club owner supplying the drinks and I'll pay for that later, his cake is four layers high, I got his a Rolex watch, some True's, Versace, Gucci, and YSL shirts, two pairs of Versace Jordan's, one pair of red bottom sneakers, his favorite shower gels, Polo, Nautica, and Versace cologne and a 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante in red.

He lucky his ass didn't just get socks. But he deserve all of it. I can't wait for this party.