Ch.27

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

So today I'm taking the kids to meet my parents for the first time. I'm having mixed emotions about this, but it needs to be done.

"You ready?" Anthony asked.

"Ready then I'll ever be." I said.

The whole ride I was quiet because I had to pray that I don't act a fool.

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm good." When we pulled up to my surprise my parents were standing their waiting on us. That kinda made me smile a little.

"Mommy who are those people?" Miah asked.

"My mom and dad."

"So that's our grandma and grandpa too?" She said.

"Yes they are." We got out the car. Anthony grabbed the kids.

"Oh my god." My mom said. I'm not used to calling them that just--well out loud, yet.

"What?" I asked. She was crying my dad too.

"They look just like the both of you." She said. I smiled nodding.

"These are the twins,  Kamiah and Anthony Jr." I said.

"Hey Kamiah and Anthony I'm your grandma and this is your grandpa." My mom said. They smiled at them.

"Let's go inside." My dad said. We walked in to see that drooling ass dog they got, the maid. She made googly eyes at Anthony. She must don't want her shit no more.

"Ashley you can go home." My mom said a little harshly she must don't like her either. She nodded then left the room.

"Where is the bathroom?" Anthony asked me. I told him and he left.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

We just got to her parents house and it's going good so far. I was using the bathroom when someone knocked.

"Somebody in here." Dumb ass I wanted to add. I hear the door open and close. I look to see Ashley. I hurry up and pulled my pants up. She had that glint in her eye. My dick didn't even get hard for her. Even if it did I'm faithful I'm not losing what I got at home.

"You need to leave."

"Not until I get what I want." She said zipping her dress down. I washed my hands pushing her out the way.

"I'm good where I am." I walked toward the door to move her out the way, but she grabbed my dick. I snatched her hand away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She just smirked. I pushed her out the way walking out. She pushed me. My quick reflexes almost turned around and back handed her ass, but I left it alone and kept walking.

"You know you want me." I turned and laughed in her face.

"No I really don't. I don't lay down with dogs to wake up with fleas " I said. She rolled her eyes walking up to me.

"Man back up damn, thirsty ass." I said. She kneed me in the balls and attached her lips to mine.

"What the fuck!" I hear Nayla yell. Shit I couldn't talk this shit hurt like a mug. I was in the floor holding my dick.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Anthony was taking to long for me and plus my dad wanted to talk to him so I went to go see what was taking so long. I walk down the hall to see them kissing.

"What the fuck!"

"B-baby-" he groaned.

"Not....what....it....looks....like." What the hell wrong with him? He was holding his dick. Then it clicked.