Ch.23

I made this chapter short for a reason.

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

I get up dragging myself out the bed. This baby kicking my ass. I can't wait to get this over with. Whoever don't like me at the moment can fuck off.

I pull up to the clinic and there are protesters walking around. I sighed getting out.

"Your going to kill your own child! Your flesh and blood!" Someone shouted.

"Murderer!" Another shouted. I pushed passed them.

"Don't kill the innocent child!" Someone else shouted. I walked in the clinic and signed in.

A part of me is telling me to walk out and go get my man and apologize. Another part of me don't want to. I'm so frustrated, confused, and lost.

"LaQuinta Messenburg?" A nurse called out. I stood up.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine." I forced a smile on my face.

"Follow me." I walked behind her. She lead me to a empty room

"Have a seat Dr. Derek will be with you soon." She said. I nodded.

"Good afternoon." He said.

"Hey." I said. I don't know why but my heart is pounding as we speak.

"Are you sure this is what you really want to do?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay, Well let's get you prepared for this." He went on to tell me about the procedure and out things.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked out to my car with tears in my eyes. I was so numb it was unbelievable. I just sat there crying my eyes out. I lost everything.

I cranked up my car after an hour of crying and headed back home.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

A Month Later....

A whole freaking month and I haven't seen or heard from anyone. I locked myself inside away from everybody. It's not like they talking to me anyway. I had a month to think about my choices.

I picked up my phone and called the one person I knew would answer and not hang up....

"We need to talk?"

"When and where?"

"Around 1 and Olive Garden." With that I hung up.