Ch.30

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

We were walking around Manhattan looking at shit. We had our bags sent to the hotel. You know how happy a nigga was for that. A nigga was hungry I didn't want to look at nothing but food.

"Bae let's get something to eat." I said. Her eyes lit up. Pregnant ass.

"We can go into that Italian restaurant right there." She pointed.

"Hell no. Last time we went into an Italian place that shit was crazy. You had too many jokes for my liking." She bust out laughing

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? You hungry I'm hungry. Let's eat!" She clapping jumping up and down. Only thing I seen clapping was that ass. I couldn't keep my eyes off it.

"Nigga pay attention!" She said pinching me.

"Ow! Damn always pinching somebody bout to rip my skin off. And I was paying attention. That ass was calling to me with each clap." I started clapping my hands.

"That's a damn shame."

"No it ain't."

"Listen we not about to argue about this. Let's go eat before you be eating something else." She winked walking away. I just stood there playing what she just said.

"Nayla! Wait up witcha hungry ass." I said catching up to her.

"Oh trust I won't be hungry for long. I got a taste for something thick, tasty, long, hot and creamy." She whispered in my ear. My grip on her waist tightened. She bit my ear softly.

"Mhmm..." She tried to pull away, but I pulled her back grinding my hard dick on her.

"Not right now I need real food. We can have desert later." She walked away swaying her hips.

"Damn she gone be the death of me with her nasty ass." I said to myself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What's that shit you was saying earlier?" I asked pounding into her wetness.

"Nothing daddy." She moaned trying to be all innocent. Let me tell y'all how we got back to the hotel room and ended up fucking it up.

While we were eating Nayla crazy ass "dropped her spoon" and went under the table to get it. I didn't pay it no mind until I felt something wet and hot on my dick. I damn near jumped out the chair. She gave a nigga head under the table. The waiter came asking if we needed more to drink and shit, but I was stuttering.

After I came she come up talking about pay backs a bitch. I was like okay then. But soon as we stepped in the room shit got real.

I didn't waste no time sliding in. No foreplay nothing straight action.

I slapped her ass. I watched in jiggle.

"Lie. Again." I said going faster pulling her hair. She moaned louder.

"I said....shiiiit right there Anthony!" I flipped her over on her back. She was doing a Chinese split. When the hell she learned that? I slid right back in causing her to moan loudly.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

This nigga fucking my shit up right now. He must forgot I was pregnant the way he hitting it.

"Who you belong to?"

"Jesus!" I shouted. We bust out laughing. He slapped the fuck outta my pussy causing me to push him out squirting all over his chest.

"What the.... When the...." He was lost for words. He didn't even feel be push him on the bed and start riding him till I clenched around him making him hiss.

"Fuuuuuck!" He grunted.

"Yesss right there..... Fuck this pussy...God damn it make me cum!" I scream. He started pounding into me faster and harder. I felt the tightness in my stomach.

"I'm bout to cummmm..."

"Me too." He said going faster. If we go any faster this bed gone break.

"Cum." Was all he said and I did, we both did. I got off him trying to catch my breath. We were hot, sweaty, and breathless.

"Damn..." He said.

"Mhm." I said. We lay there for a minute. I needed a shower! I got up out the bed.

"Where you going?"

"It's that thing you do after sex so you no longer smell like sex." I said sarcastically. He got up and pinched me on the butt.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

"All you had to say was you going to take a shower smart ass."

"I could've, but I didn't." She said. I swear she a smart ass. She have a come back for every damn thing.

"Round 2, let's go!" I said pulling her in the bathroom.

"Round not gonna happen." I groaned.

"You're no fun!" I pouted. She laughed.

"Come on dang." I started crip walking.

"Stop that. Gotcha dick swinging and shit. It's gone fall off." I stopped and mugged her.

It's gone fall off alright. Right in that pussy. I thought to myself.