Ch.35

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

The triplets are supposed to be here tomorrow and I'm a little scared because I'm having them soon. My pregnancy was on the high risk side so I had to be careful. I swear if I have anymore twins triplets or whatever a real girl getting her tubes tied. Anthony just gon have to deal with it. But I still have to talk about it with him. Right now is a good time.

"Babe how do you feel about me getting my tubes tide?"

"No."

-_- "Why?"

"Cause I want you to give me all the kids I want." He said it like it was so simple.

"Nigga do you know your sperm is "royal" the first time I got pregnant it was twins now triplets. Later on it might just be quadruplets. It only go up by one. Your sperm got issues."

"My sperm is just fine." He said mugging me.

"Too damn fine for my liking." I said.

"You not getting your shit tied." He said. I glared at him. He act like he pushing these babies. I wonder how he would feel pushing them out his dick or ass. I bet that nigga would never be the same.

"We gone see." I mumbled.

"What you say?"

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"Lying ass." He said chuckling.

"So I heard better yet I seen you and Mess on video." He looked confused as hell.

"Y'all been partying it up and kissing bitches." I said.

"What the hell you talking about Nayla?" He asked.

"Let's just say Quinta and I got a visit from y'all friends. They showed us a video."

"Who?" I knew he was getting mad.

"Oh just some friends of y'all."

"Who?"

"Just Stacey and Kandy."

"Mm." Was all he said before he walked out the room slamming the door. If my shit would've came off the hinges I would've back handed his ass into yesteryear.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I swear this better be a joke. These chicks just don't get it. We warned them about fucking with us, but they don't listen. I spared that hoe life cause she got kids, but she pushing her luck.

I called up Mess.

"Did Quinta tell you about what Stacey and Kandy did?"

"No, what?"

"Apparently we been partying and kissing them."

"Wtf?"

"Yep and there's a video too. I swear I'm going to kill that bitch when I see her."

"They trifling asf. What NayNay said?"

"She just told me how they showed them a video and she pulled out her gun on them."

"So what you want to do about it?"

"What I do best."

"I love my sister and all, but they really taking it to far. We gone see how this shit play out."

"Alright." Then I hung up. I swear females see a nigga got a wife or a girl and they still trying to push up on a nigga. You could have money too and faithful ass niggas if they ass kept their legs and mouth closed.