Ch.38

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Stacey and Kandy had the nerve to show up here causing a scene. Nayla is pissed. She didn't even give them a chance to speak anymore. Her and Quinta just started fighting.

"How the hell they know where I live?"

"I have no clue." Mess said. We all just stood there watching we weren't gon stop them, yet. I pulled out my phone to call one of my workers to come take they ass to the trap and tie they assess up.

"You got some motherfucking nerve showing up here! I warned y'all about fucking with me and mine." Nayla said. She was putting her hair up cause Stacey tried to grab it.

"I wonder do she know Nayla hair real and not fake?" Mess asked. I looked at him shaking my head.

"She gon find out. You know Nayla hate for someone to pull her hair in a fight." I added. He nodded.

Shit was getting to hetic. Nayla was drowning Stacey in the pool. She had her head under the water and choking her at the same time. Everyone was still doing their thing.

"Wassup Ant?"

"Get these two hoes who getting beat up outta here and take em to the T room. Make sure they don't leave."

"Okay boss." I nodded. We got Quinta and Nayla off them while they took Stacey and Kandy.

Quinta had Kandy looking like Freddy Kurger. I couldn't even look at her without wanting to throw up.

"Damn Quinta you got the thot looking like Scar from the Lion King." G-ma said laughing. We bust out laughing.

All us were laughing. Shit couldn't be any worse. We hear someone clear their throat. We all turn around. My mouth dropped

I spoke too soon.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

I just stood there looking. This can't be happening. This is a sick dream right now. I'm not sure how to feel right now.

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

I'm so confused and lost. I think it's time I stop drinking. Either the fight got me hallucinating or I'm crazy.

☆G-ma☆

WTF! This passed some Jerry Springer shit.

☆Melissa☆

O.O this got to be a joke. I need a drink.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Umm....and shit just went downhill even more. The Devil busy today. He playing some sick joke.