Ch.32

3 Days Later....

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

Boy I swear if these niggas don't get out the game I'm bussin caps in they ass. I'm tired of being kidnapped and shit. I'm not only protecting myself, but my unborn as well. I was having a good as dream about me and August Alsina fucking. Then someone covered my nose and I blacked out.

I was so close to cuming, but they fucked my dream up. Imma beat they ass when I get outta here.

I'm laying on something hard. Hell can't they see I'm pregnant. They should have some sympathy for my ass before they do whatever.  If I die shit I want to die comfortable.

I hear footsteps so I turned facing the wall. I'm sleep lol.

"Put his ass next to her and let's go." I hear someone say. Who is him? And put who next to me? I don't want no ugly being rub off on me. I'm to pretty for that.

Whoever it was they threw him next to me and chained him up.

I felt something hit me in the head. Did this nigga just kick me?

"Damn nigga watch where you kicking. My head not no kick ball."

"As big as that shit is somebody got to kick it." Ant? Lawdddd they got him too.

"Ant stfu!" I hissed.

"What the hell am I doing here? I swear if I don't make it outta her alive imma haunt y'all ass for this shit."

"Quinta it's not gang related I don't think. It's thot related." This nigga tryna be funny and shit. Thot related? Lawd!

"Some thot been stalking me. The kids were screaming we rushed out the room to go check on them I seen her ass. So I went to go kill her stalking ass, but ended up getting injected with something that knocked my ass out."

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

She sucked her teeth.

"You always got a fucking stalker bruh. What they want with your ugly ass anyway?"

"Girl I'm fucking sexy. They call my Mr.Lickable Sexy Chocolate, don't be mad ain't nobody checkin fa y'all square ass niggas." She bust out laughing.

"We need to get the fuck up outta here. I'm hungry, hormonal, and pregnant."

"Long as you don't try and rape me I'm cool."

"Don't nobody want to rape your ugly ass."

"Okay we'll save that for a later time we got to get the fuck up outta here. You got your wedding ring on?"

"Duh why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know maybe you could take your shit of when you sleep I don't fucking know. Now stfu!" I hissed.

"Okay I got it on so what?"

"Quinta....Never mind just take it off. Once you take it off pull it apart your Diamond will flash red for ten second turning on the tracker." I said.

"Y'all motherfuckers think of everything don't y'all?" She asked sarcastically.

"I swear we gone square up when we leave here."

"Okay I did it."

"Good, now we wait."

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

All us at the trap going over the plan. Until my ring flashed red? Wtf is going on here? I looked around no one paying attention. I see Mess ring flash red. Then it clicked. These sneaky asses.

"Messiah I'm gone whoop you and Anthony ass." I hissed.

"Why what I do?"

"You want to explain why our rings flashed red?"

"Oh shit!" I yelled jumping up.

"Somebody get me a laptop quick." Someone rushed out the run and came back.

"Messiah."

"We got a tracker put in our rings just in case some shit like this happens. It'll flash red when one of them are activated." He rushed out. They getting they ass beat for not telling us this shit.

"Okay." He was typing some shit in.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

"I got em!" I said.

"Where are they?" NayNay asked.

"They like two hours away from here."

"Everybody suit up!" Mama yelled.

"I can't believe this crazy bitch had the nerve to pull a stunt like this. Ol stalkin ass girl. Ol not knowing how to kidnap people having ass bitch. Ol I want the D so imma stalk you, scare your kids, and have them looking for you having ass bitch. When I get to her imma beat her ass." NayNay said. I couldn't help but laugh.

☆Two and a Half Hours Later☆

"Alright everybody know what they got to do. Mama, G-ma, Nayla parents, Uncle Mac, and Aunt May we all together. The others take the side and back. Shoot anyone that come your way that's not us. Make sure you're silencers on." I said. We all split up.

I reached for the door knob and the shit was unlocked. They dumb ass fuck.

"Y'all search that end we got this end." G-ma said. We cleared out all the rooms. Shooting anybody that got in the way.

"They this way." I said looking at my phone. Nayla was reloading her gun when we heard screaming. We took off running toward them.

I kicked down the door to see some nigga pistol whooping my baby.

"Who the-" I shot his ass in the head. I rushed over to Quinta.

"Baby you okay?" She nodded. I know that shit hurt.

"Ant you good bruh?"

"Hell yeah get these chains off me." He said.

"BITCH YOU TRIED TO TAKE MY MAN AND MY BEST FRIEND FROM ME. IMMA SHOW YO ASS!" We hear Nayla yell.

"Oh shit hurry up!" Ant yelled. I shoot his chains off and picked up Quinta. He ran to Nayla and I took Quinta to the car.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

I caught this bitch giving another nigga head. I had my gun pointed at them. I wasn't gone shoot her ass just yet.

"You don't have the guts to pull the trigger." She said. I raised my eyebrow and smirked. I pulled a trigger putting a bullet in dude head.

"Who don't got the guts to pull the trigger?" She gulped.

"Now I told your ass at the store that I'll do whatever it takes to keep what's mine. I'm very possessive. You should've took heed of the shit I said, but now I got to show you." I put my gun on the desk.

"You got balls hoe run it." She just stood there. Okay then.

I pushed her ass to the floor and started stumping her in the face. Then I kicked her ass in the ribs until I heard a snap sound. I broke her legs, arms, and her nose.

"Stop!"

"Go!" I yelled mocking her. I didn't need to put my hands on her.

"Damn NayNay she already dead. Let's go."

"She not dead enough for me." I said. I emptied my clip in her.

"Now she dead." I said. We ran out the building jumping in the vans because we heard police sirens.

I'm just glad we got they asses back. Now it's time for a new start. Smh, this shit hea!