Ch.13

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

The weekend went by fast as hell, but now it's back to this money. Nayla had to be at work early so I had to take the kids to school this morning.

It was going on a little after ten at night when somebody walked in my office without permission. So I shot whoever it was. I hear a scream. I look up to see is Mess sister. I looked back down at some papers.

"S-so you just gone shot me and not help me?" She said. I ignored her. I could've sworn I told them not to walk in my office without my permission.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU!" She screamed. I shot the bitch again. Don't raise your voice at me. She cried out in pain. I stood up and walked toward her. I grabbed her by her neck.

"Listen you tried my patience for the last time. You know the rules. What I say I mean. You walked in here without my permission. I don't want no hoe. I have a girl already." my grip around her tightened. She was clawing at my wrist.

"Now if you ever disrespect me again Mess gone be planning a funeral. Am I fucking clear?" I gritted out. She nodded. I squeezed her neck harder.

"I can't hear you."

"Y-ye-yes s-s-sir." I let her go. I threw her ass out my office. Sometimes you got to put these hoes in check. I hear gun shots go off. I jump up out my chair and walk out my office.

"BITCH GET OUT! TRIFLING ASS HOE. WHY THE HELL YOU SAID THAT SHIT!" I hear Mess yell. I turn right back around going back to my office. Oh well. I know he got that.

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

For the past couple of weeks I've been thinking about taking our relationship to the next level. I know we still young and have our whole lives to be together, but this is what I want to do. Quinta own my heart and I don't know what I'd do without her in my life.

When I was locked up her, my mama and NayNay was the only people that fucked with me tough. Everybody else was on fuck Mess since he locked up. Ant don't count cause he was in military school.

I was on the phone with Quinta when Kandy walked in.

"Hey daddy let me suck your dick." Kandy purred.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Quinta yelled.

"That's Kandy dumb ass." I said.

"Well let Kandy suck ya dick then bitch ass nigga." Quinta yelled.

"Baby it's-" She hung up. Fuck. I turned to Kandy she was smiling. I'm bout to give this bitch something to smile at. I shot her ass in the leg.

"Ahhhh!"

"BITCH GET OUT! TRIFLING ASS HOE. WHY THE HELL YOU SAID THAT SHIT!" I yelled. She held her leg crying.

"I LIKE YOU! BE WITH ME NOT HER!" She yelled.

"I don't want your dusty ass. I know you a hoe right along with my sister. Y'all some grimy hoes. I'm not gone kill you cause you got kids, but bitch if you ever, ever, ever do some shit like that again I'll kill you in front of your kids." I glared at her. Her eyes popped out.

"Now get the fuck out and get back to work." She got up limping out my office. Now when I get home Quinta gone be mad asf.

"Wassup bruh?" Ant say walking in my office.

"Kandy dumb ass come in here while I'm on the phone with Quinta and she gone say hey daddy let me suck your dick." He shook his head.

"Boy I tell you if it ain't one thing is another."