Reunion Part I

This is going to be a two or three part talk show with all the characters. I will be referring to chapters as episodes. As for readers I would be referring readers as viewers or fans.

Since this suppose to be the reunion and all.

Enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I like smoking weed, I like getting fly

I like having sex, I like girls who ride

I like my cup full, I like turning up

I like brand new shit so this is what I love to do

I like that money baby [x8]

Thats that shit I like (oh, oh)....

"Welcome to A Faithful Thug Reunion. We are going to take it all the way back to the beginning. This Reunion may get a little wild but what kind of reunion with it be without the drama right? A Faithful Thug Season had finally ended so we had to bring them back for one lady hooray." I say as the audience goes wild.

"So let start this show off right. Let's bring out Ant, Nayla, Quinta, and Mess or should I say Pookie?" Everyone clapped as they walked out on stage. I got hugs from them all. Of course I did. They took a seat and the it got quiet.

"It's good to see each one of you. Nayla and Quinta you're both looking good as usual."

"Thank you." They said in unison. They all take a seat.

"And Ant wassup?" I said. He chuckled.

"Nothing ma. How you been?"

"I've been good. Question is how you been?"

"I've been good as always." I nodded and focus my attention to Mess.

"Mess! MY NIGGA MY NIGGA!" I said dapping him up. Everybody laughed.

"Wassup NeNe?" He said. I shook my head.

"Let's get this shit started."

"First things first. Fourteen kids Nayla, damn. How did you do it? How you feel?" She laughed.

"I love my kids to death. I wake up and grind for them. Having fourteen kids isn't easy. They all have different personalities, likes, dislikes, and it's a constant workout. I'm not gon say they perfect because they are not. One thing for sure is if one fight they all fight. They can be mad with each other and still have each other back. As a mother I don't play that you better then the other shit cause I treat all my kids the same. Fuck up you get down up. I feel good being a mom, but when we go places people stare or say something, but we ignore them. Yeah I have fourteen kids and they all by the same man, my husband. As long as they happy I'm happy." I nodded.

"How you feel about having this many kids Anthony?"

"Honestly I feel good about it. I fucked to make em so imma take care of them. My kids mean the world to my next to my wife. I love being a dad." He says. The audience claps.

"So Quinta, Pookie huh?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Why?"

"I love him. We all been friends since forever. Pookie always been there for me. Like I been there for him. I don't see myself with no one else but him."

"What about you Mess?"

"I feel the same way Quinta does. I love waking up to her every morning. She hold ah nigga down no matter what." I nodded.