Ch.1

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Today's one of them days were I don't want to get up. I'm tried from work. Yes I have two jobs. I had to get them if I wanted to pay these bills ever since my parents left. Honestly I don't know why they left they just did.

What parent leaves their child in a house to defend and depend on herself? Luckily my wifey had always been here for me. Don't get me wrong I think about what I did wrong to make me leave me but nothing came up.

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned getting out of bed.

"Ma!" No answer.

"Dad!" Nothing. I called out to them and neither answered me. I walked down to the kitchen and it was empty. No smell of breakfast nothing. I spot a note on the table. I walk over and pick it up.

Bout time you read this we are already gone. We never loved you and we never will. You are a disgusting, ugly, fat, sloppy bitch. All you ever think about if yourself and food. We hope you die. Good bye you fat slut.

- Love mom and dad

P.S. We left you a little money hoe. Hope that's enough.

I cried. How could they be this way? I've done nothing but be the best child I could be. I stayed in school, got good grades, and always did what they told me. But now their gone.

They left me a thousand dollars. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? I wipped my tears and put the note back down. I'm not even in the mood to go to school today.

I crawl back into my bed and let sleep take over me.

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

So I've text and call me wifey but she hasn't answered me. I'm not sure what's going on. This is not like her. She didn't even show up to school today.

After school I walked over to Pookie to ask if he could give me a ride to Nayla house.

"Pookie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you give me a ride to Nayla house, something not right." he nodded.

"I'm coming with y'all." Ant chimed in. We headed to Ant car since he picked up Pookie this morning. The whole ride I prayed she was okay.

Twenty minutes later we were pulling up to her house. Her parents car wasn't home. I got the key from the flower plant and went in.

"Nayla?" I called out. Nothing but silence. We walked in the kitchen and I seen a note and some money. I walked over and picked it up. I read it and couldn't believe my eyes. My heart broke for her.

"Shit."

"What?" Ant asked grabbing the note out my hand. His eyes damn near popped out his head.

"That's some fucked up shit. We need to find my girl." he said. His girl? When this happened? That's one question I'll ask later. We walked upstairs to her room. I opened the door and closed it fast.

"What?"

"We can't go in there right now."

"Why?"

"Cause...." I trailed off. Ant moved me out the way and walked in.

"Dammmmmmn." I groaned. She sleep with headphones on and nothing but some Vicky lace panties on. I grabbed him out the room and closed the door.

"Nayla get your ass up showing people your goodies and giving nigga blue balls." I yelled snatching get headphones out.

"Why the fuck you yelling hoe?"

"Maybe because your man just walked in on you in that." I pointed to her and she looked down.

"I forgot." she mumbled. I sighed.

"Umm, we seen the note." I said. She just broke down into tears again. I hugged her and let her cry till these idiots bust through the door.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"Sorry." Ant said with a smirk but when he saw Nayla crying he snatched her out my arms and pushed us out.

"Well damn. I thought that was my best friend." I said. Pookie shook his head.

"Baby you'll never win with him. Trust me." Pookie said. I sighed. We went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

After I pushed them out the room. I held Nayla till she stopped crying. She pulled away from me. I looked down and my dick started to twitch in my pants.

"Uhh let me get you some clothes." I stammered. I looked for her something to wear. I found her some sweat pants and a shirt. I went into her bathroom and filed the tub with water for her.

I carried her in the bathroom and stripped her. I placed her in the tub and let her do get business. The only reason I'm helping is cause I like her a lot and seeing her naked was a plus for me.

An hour later she comes out dressed.

"How you feeling?"

"A little better." I nodded. It got quiet for a while.

"If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask me you know I got you ma." I said. I want to make her mine so bad y'all just don't know. But every time I go to ask her I get tongue tied.

We walked downstairs going into the kitchen.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

But things got better for me at some point. It just took a lot of work. Only if I knew it would've been my last time seeing him.