Ch.40

4 Months Later....

☆LaQuinta A.K.☆ LaQunita☆

Today we having a small ceremony because I felt that we should at least say we had a wedding that we actually remember and be sober at that.

It was just going to be our family and a few friends. No more then 30 or so people.

Nayla was doing my hair. I'm not gone lie Nayla can lay some shit down if she wanted to.

"How you feeling?"

"A little nervous but I'm happy." She nodded.

"I think y'all might actually need it seeing how things changed in only a short time." She said. I agree. Pookie and his daddy talked it out. Their working on their relationship. They moved from Washington two months ago to be closer to us. I can see the way Pookie acts now that he feels complete and he actually smile more. If he happy I'm happy.

"Okay all done." Nayla said. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Thank you." I said hugging her. She playfully pushed me off her.

"None of that sentimental stuff its time to walk you down the aisle." We walked out the room.

Everyone were in their place. The music had sounded and the doors opened.

Here goes nothing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"....The couple have prepared their own vows." He said. I decided to go first.

It was now or never.

"Messiah, where can I start. You are definitely the love of my life, you complete me, you are my everything, you are all I asked for. We've had our ups and downs, I don't know how you can handle my crazy self, but I'm glad you stayed by my side. I promise to be there for you through better or for worse, through all the good and bad times, and I promise to always stay faithful till the end." I was crying. "You have no idea how much I love you, I'm happy that I had your beautiful daughter and I'm happy to be your wife, I love you so much Pookie." I couldn't help but cry as I said my vows.

"LaQuinta I don't know where I'd be without you. You've been by my side since forever and I appreciate it. You gave me my first child. I'll do anything to see a smile on you and our daughter's face, if that means I have to go to the moon and back. We had our ups and downs, but we still managed to get through things together. You're my better half and I am yours. I want to be able to hug you, kiss you, make you laugh till you cry, and be there when times get rough. I love and appreciate everything you do for me." He said wiping my tears.

"Do you Messiah take LaQuinta to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you LaQuinta take Messiah to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Messiah didn't waste no time pulling me into a kiss.

Everyone clapped and screamed. I couldn't help the big kool-aid smile that was on my face.

I'm now Mrs. Messiah Young. I like how that sounds.

I could used to this feeling called love.