Ch.14

☆Messiah A.K.A Mess☆

".....took ah broke nigga bitch. I can make a broke bitch rich. But I don't fuck with broke bitches." I was rap'n along with Breezy when my headphones were snatched out my ear. I opened my eyes to see Quinta standing in front of me.

"What broke bitches you made rich and what nigga bitch you took?" She asked.

"See what happened was....."

"Mkay let a real girl find out." We bust out laughing.

"But for real tho why you snatched my headphones?"

"I think we all should go out tonight."

"Where?"

"Club Cashmere." I nodded.

"That's cool just let NayNay ass know cause if you don't you know she not going."

"I'll drag her ass out the house." She said. I gave her that look.

"Well you know what I mean." She laughed walking away. Last time she tried to make NayNay go to the club with us they were on the ground fighting. They were pulling hair, biting, slapping, and sitting on each other. I'm not gone lie that was a sight to see.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I'm not gone lie the only reason I been working my ass off is because I have a lot of shit on my mind. One of them is Nayla and my kids. I have so much shit I want to ask and say, but I don't know how to go about it.

I know Nayla will understand and listen that's what I always liked about her. When we were in high school if I had a problem I'd go to her and she'll listen without interrupting me. That's all I ever wanted.

But tonight I'm laying it all out on the table before we go out.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

Quinta thought it was a good idea for all of us to go out because the guys been working nonstop for the past two weeks. Hell I was down for a good time.

"What time she said we should be ready?" Anthony asked.

"She said at 10. I already took a shower so at 9:45 that's when I'll be getting up." I said. I'm one of those chicks that don't take all day to get ready. But I'll try on fifty outfits till I get it right lol.

"I need to ask you something serious." He said. I nodded.

"What is it?"

"How long have you loved me?"

"Since I first meet you. Why?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Okay..."

"Has there been a day when you wake up and never regret the things that happened to you?" I looked at him.

"Yes. There are days when I wake up and I'm thankful my babies are healthy and still living. I don't regret how or when they got here. When I first meet you I knew you were mine even if we barely said two words to each other. I was always just to shy or scared to approach it." He nodded.

"What if I were to tell you that I want to spend every day with you for the rest of my life?" He asked nervously.

"Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with that. The kids love you. I love you so there shouldn't be a problem." I said truthfully.

"Do you think we moved to fast in this relationship?" What's gotten into him?

"Not really. You're good with the kids. You take care of all us and you didn't once deny them when I told you. A real man see what he have in front of him and go for it. That's what you did. I don't have to worry about you cheating, getting head from these bum bitches, or sneaking off late at night. You make my heart skip a beat every time we're close to each other and you could just be sitting next to me. We've known each other for years. We seperated, but that love just grew stronger. Did you ever wonder why I let you take my virginity or why I always turned men away?" He shook his head no.