Ch.12

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Today's Saturday and it's family day. Nayla was laying in my arms sleep. My hands roamed her body I can't get enough of her. I'm making up for all these years. Cause the way this dick set up....I whips the pussy! I whips the I whips the I whips the PUSSSSSYYYY!

I slid out the bed without waking her. I put on my boxers an went into the bathroom a nigga had to piss. After I came out the bathroom Nayla was still sleep so I went to check on the kids.

I go to Jr room first. I open the door and this boy bout to fall off the bed. I laughed putting him back in the bed. I closed his door and went to check on Miah.

She was laying in bed watching TV. She looked my way and smiled. Her hair was all over the place. Nayla took her hair out last night and washed it.

"Morning daddy."

"Morning Princess. You want to help me cook breakfast?"

"Yes!" She jumped up walking toward me. I put her on my back as we walked to the kitchen.

"What should we cook?"

"Waffles! Mommy loves Waffles....Oh and and sausage." I bet she do love sausage I thought to myself.

"Anddd.... eggs with grits and chicken nuggets." She said. I laughed this girl love damn chicken nuggets.

Once we had everything cooked we were setting the table when Jr walked in yawning.

"Sup pops?" I hit him upside the head. Miah giggled.

"I'm not none of your friends boy."

"Morning dad, Miah." He said sitting in the chair. A few minutes later Nayla walked in wearing my boxers and a sports bra. I swear if this kids weren't sitting here right now we'll be fucking in this kitchen.

"Good morning everybody."

"Morning baby." I pecked her lips.

"Morning mommy!" The kids said with a month full of food. I shook my head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

We were sitting in this unisex salon waiting for the kids to finish up. I'm already pissed cause other women giving Nayla dirty looks.

"What's wrong?"

"This females is what's wrong. I don't like how they looking at you."

"Well let's give them a show." I raised my eyebrow. Nayla smashed her lips to mine. I lift her up on my lap griping her waist moving to be ass. I pulled away kissing down her jaw line to her neck making her moan in my ear. I was so into it that I almost forgot where we were. I pulled away. All eyes were on us. Nayla smirked at the women that were gawking at her. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lucky...bitch." Someone mumbled, but I heard it.

"Aye don't you ever in your life call my wife a bitch. Don't be mad cause it ain't you. And she not lucky she blessed to have a man like me that caters to her every need and not ashamed to let everybody know she mine. Unlike you who searching for a nigga like me. Now apologize." I snapped glaring at her. Everyone had shocked faces. I don't care she is mine all mine.

"S-sorry." She said to Nayla. Nayla just looked at her then back to her phone.

☆45 Minutes Later

We were walking out to the car. I'm taking them to the arcade. Hell we still young ourselves might as well have fun.

"Daddy I want to play that game." Miah said pointing to a race car game. I nodded. I put some tokens in the machine. Nayla had took Jr to the bathroom.