CHAPTER 2

Handsome.

A hand on her shoulder made her pull away from her thoughts. Shivani was standing there looking worried. She then looked at guy who held Alia in his arms and assessed him up and down.

"I'm sorry for any troubles that we caused you. We'll be going now." She spoke in a calm and collected manner trying not to poke the bear with a hot spear. Yet the man didn't even spare a glance at her and stared down at Alia who did not look comfortable with the situation at all.

Finally as if realising something, he slowly caressed his hands around her the curves of her waist, memorising every curve and dimple. He didn't want to leave it, but he knew he had to.

He finally traced his hands back into his pockets, still looking at her. Thinking of what he should say for he didn't want her to fear him.

"Careful Jaan, we don't want you falling around now, do we?" He asked in a smooth voice and with a smile.

Alia nodded back, still wary of the guy in front of her. Shivani, seeking the opportunity grabbed Alia's hand, cleared her throat and walked away with her.

"What the hell was that?" Alia asked still bewildered from the scene. It was more like she couldn't comprehend the situation of what had happened back there in the cafeteria.

"You tell me that right now! Do not, I repeat, do not tell me you just fought with a senior?"

"No. I didn't. I got bumped and then bumped him." She replied with an explanation of what had happened.

"That's a new excuse." Shivani replied with a dead face, knowing she could also lie to her face.

"It's the truth. I didn't do anything!"
She sighed and yawned bored and exhausted for the day. Looking her in the eye Alia uttered the words with the aim of ending the discussions.

"I didn't, okay?" To prove her point, she raised her voice a little.

Shivani breathed in and out in order to calm herself. She wanted Alia to steer away from trouble. No one could particularly control this sagittarian with a leash and restraints. She nodded wanting out of the situation already. Alia sighed happy that this had come to an end.

After having their coffees, both of them decided that they had enough for the day and wanted to go home. As soon as Shivani's driver came to pick her up, Alia went to the parking lot for her scooter. Taking off her bag she hooked it to the scooter. Opened the trunk of it to take out her helmet when a hand tapped her on her shoulder.

She turned around only to find the guy from the cafeteria staring at her with a serious look on his face. Was he here to threaten her?

Fine. If he picks a bone with me, I will too!

"Hi I am-"

"-the guy from the cafeteria." She completed his sentence, completely oblivious to the fact that he was going to tell her his name. Yet, he swallowed
down his pride and continued.

"Yes. I am that guy." He tried to continue again but thought for what he had to say. She was definitely a though one to charm.

"So I -"

"Are you here to pick up a bone with me? For I bumped into you at the cafeteria?" She cut him off again. He would have to teach her better than that. But not now, soon enough. But the question she asked was enough to deviate his attention to her again. Pick a bone? With her? He will, but not for bumping.

"No. I am not here for that." He replied looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

Alia now didn't know what to do. He wasn't here to fight or threaten, so what were he here for?

She nodded a sign for him to continue.

"I wanted to introduce myself to you as a friend and a member of the group running for the student body president." He was diplomatic. Not giving away his actual intentions was something the men in his family had in common.

Alia thought throughly. Really, he just approached me for this? She searched his face any lies. She found that hard to believe, why would someone just approach her a first year student for political reasons. Nonetheless, she had to follow the friendship lead which might lead her somewhere and definitely not trouble.

It's friends, only. She thought. Not finding any harm in that, she was ready to introduce herself to him. But just her name no other information.

"Okay. I'm Alia Ahuja." She replied to his earlier statement and took out her hand to be shaken.

He took her hand into his large one. and replied, "Arman Chaudhary and You are going to see a lot of me around here. "

After saying that, he shook her hand firmly, indicating that this was promise.