CHAPTER 114

Previously, when Armaan had told her that her staff had been collected from the apartment that she left and before marriage, Alia thought that those things were already present in the room. However, she could not have been more wrong.

So, since she had nothing to do for the entire day and even her mother-in-law had to go out to meet one of her friends, she resorted to sorting out the boxes and find the things she needed to keep with her and give the rest of them away.

"Wow," she whispered, checking another box and finding the letters and various mails that she had received via post. They had even separated them into a different box.

She found when she saw an open mail that she had completely forgotten about. Opening it, she read the words again. Remember me?

Who was this? How could she have forgotten that she received an anonymous letter with threatening words on it?

Because I had assumed that it was a child playing a prank on me, she remembered. But were there more?

It had been sometime since they had been collecting the mail. All of which had been stored in this box until it had been directed to this house.

She dived into the box, frantically searching for more letters from the same address which she did find out. Exactly 3 more were written.

Placing them in the chronological order from the date she had received the first letter, she opened the first one.
______

I see that you are afraid of me. You should be afraid of me. But don't you remember me? That was the question which you never answered.

-P.

_______

P? Who was P? And how did that person know that she was afraid of her in that moment when she had received the letter? Because as far as Alia remembered, she had looked into the hallway and had found no one.

Opening the second letter, she hastily read through its content.

_________

Life is hard for a lot of people. But some still have a house to live in. can you imagine that they never come to it? What a shame it is that you have a house yet you never live inside it?

How shameful it is, that I am waiting in your house yet you are nowhere to be found? Real estate and property is really expensive at the moment. Yet, I am ready to forgive you, and I am waiting for you to come home. Your home.
-P
_________

Her home? it was almost like her heart stopped beating at that point.

She checked the date on the later, but none was to be found. Instead, she found that stamp of the watchman of the building. One good thing in the apartment building that she lived in was the security at how tight it remained. Even if the watchman was receiving letters and signing off to the post man, he always wrote the date of receiving on the letter.

It was the time she had gone to Canada for her brother. After that, she had not returned to her house at least for a month. That meant this person was inside her house for that period of time.

Gulping, she just stared at the last letter from that man. The man who called himself P.

Should she open it? But if she did not open it, it was going to stay there forever who knew what it could be?

Deciding that she should open it, alia slowly and folded the letter only for something to slip out of it. Bending down, she retrieved it and flipped it over to look at what was on the photograph.

Her parents. To be more detailed, it was when they were sitting at the
Mandap.

______

I still remember the day when I got married to her. Then I remember the day that I help you in my arms for the first time.

I had thought of many things that day, on the day when I marry your mother and on the day I got to hold you for the first time. But you know what I never thought of?

That I would be in jail because of you.

-Papa.

__________

P for papa.

Out of every Words that start with the letter P, Alia would have never assume that it was Papa.

If he was writing her letters, than that meant he was out of jail because he clearly stated that he was outside her house. Then inside her house, and the fact that he had sent her a wedding photo that she had packed away after her mother's death, that meant something. That meant he was inside her house at one point.

He was out of jail and he was coming to kill her because she was the reason he was in there in the first place.