CHAPTER 95

It was the night before the wedding and the house was awfully silent. That was because Laksha and uncle Siddharth had sent everyone to their rooms and hotels so that they could have one night peacefully and be well rested for the wedding tomorrow.

But Alia's mind was far from peaceful. So she did the next best thing that she could find herself to be doing in this situation. She moved to the terrace of the house which according to her was  the most peaceful place of the house.

She stood on the balcony overlooking the entire neighborhood. The lights on the house was added in the soft cloth to her view as the neighbourhood remained silent in the night.

"Alia?" Armaan's voice made slightly as she had not been expecting it. "What are you doing here? You are supposed to be sleeping."

She turn it around but did not speak immediately. Alia leaned over the balcony as she looked at the man who looked tired and was still in his three piece pant suit.

"You were at the office?" She muttered softly as he nodded.

"Someone has to do the work. I don't want to be burdened when I come back." He answered and Alia frowned which made him elaborate a little more. " When we come back for my honeymoon I don't want to be burdened with work and not give my wife time she deserves to have from me."

Each word that came out of his mouth, Armaan stepped a little closer to her and finally stood in front of her with a distance of one arm in between them.

She gulped slightly. Wife.

"Don't you think we should address what happened with me and Zaigham?" She noticed that his face did not even move at what she said rather he just gave her A Shake of his head.

"No," he said as gently as he could. "It was a vulnerable moment in between the two of you and you got caught on it—"

"Yes, but, I was also there and I—"

"Don't interrupt me Alia," his stern voice made Alia fall silent, "As I was saying and have said time and again, this was a vulnerable moment in between the two of you and all I can say is for you to never repeated again. Is that alright with you or is it too much for me to expect?"

Alia flinched at the stone stone that Armaan has spoken in. She nodded her understanding what he wanted and this was never going to be repeated from her side. She had no idea what had come over her.

"I am sorry," she added again. "I really am."

"I know." Arman gave her a smile. "But we're going to find Nothing from it if you continue it like this. We need to move past it, Alia. So do we ever need to discuss it again?"

She shook her head negatively. "No, we don't."

Armaan stepped a little closer and touched her cheek, "so if you know that I suppose we don't ever talk about it."

Alia leaned into his touch and nodded. "Okay." She agreed.

"Good," he smiled. "It's going to be perfect Alia. We are going to get married and it is going to be the perfect thing ever happened to us."

She hoped so. She truly did.

Armaan had previously touched only one of her cheeks with his one hand but now he touched her other cheek making both of his hands cup her entire face. The touch warmed her all over and she appreciated it, welcoming it with open arms.

"I love you baby," he whispered to her whole gazing her brown eyes. "I am always going to be there for you. I am never going to leave you like your mother and I am always going to take care of your brother with you. You will always be there with me, won't you?"

Shaana. She nodded, "I would." She smiled at him. It would be perfect. It had to be. He said so, didn't he?

"Go now," he kissed her cheek. " You should sleep tonight. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow."

She nodded, feeling slightly relieved as she moved away from Armaan and ascended the stairs to her floor where she found her brother in the hallway.

"You alright?" Aliya increased her speed and reached her brother in a few seconds. "Do you want me to call the doctor?"

Advik, on the other hand, shook his head with the giant smile on his face. "You are getting married tomorrow. How do you feel?"

Alia smiled as relief washed over her before taking her brother by the hand and taking him into her room. She closed the door before starting to talk, "I feel fine I guess. The real nerves would come tomorrow—"

"Arman brother is so nice to let us live in his home even before marriage. I kind of expected them to send us to live somewhere else. I'm really happy that they didn't invite our family as well. Imagine grandma (paternal) coming and ruining all of it for us!" Shaan chuckled excitedly.

"I cannot wait to see brother in the wedding dress tomorrow. The sherwani is going to look so good on him!" Shaan looked at her, "Don't you think so? Are you not excited to see him?"

Alia sighed before giving him a tired smile. "I think he would look lovely."

Advik kept on blabbering and Alia took the place on the bed right next to him before covering herself over with the blanket.

She left her excitedly he was talking about meeting with his brother Armaan and officially becoming familiar with him. Maybe that was something her brother needed. To look up to an elder sibling that was like him and not a sister. After all they both have their differences

She always understood the fact that sisters would connect more than brother and a sister would. Maybe that's why her brother was most excited about Armaan getting married than his sister. However, it still did not make her feel nice about being left out. It was like being there in the room while being invisible at the same time.

Alia sighed louldy. It was the D-Day Tomorrow.