CHAPTER 93

Armaan raised his hand and lightly touched her henna stained fingers. He touch the method and Henna whose design would no longer be damaged because it had already been dried, so if cracked and fell nothing would happen.

"Kissed, you say?" He asked inspecting the tattooing.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Who initiated?"

Alia blinked. "What?"

Arman did not look at her rather raised her hand a little higher to continue observing. "I asked, who initiated the case in between the two of you?"

Alia record the entire scene in her mind. "Zaigham leaned in but I participated as well." She said the truth. The guilt did not feel like it was lifted off her chest.

He nodded and moved to the other hand to carry on the inspection. "When did that happen?"

"Weeks ago." She told him. "When Advik was in the hospital." Alia whispered.

Arman just gave long sigh before turning her hand and inspected it again. "And you want to tell me about it now? Why?"

"Guilt." Alia answer looking at the towering man. She spoke as honestly as she could.

He nodded with a smile. "For once I am happy that human body has a motions. Otherwise, who knew when I would have come to know about this."

She bit her lip. What was she supposed to say after that? Alia waited for his anger to descend but he remained silent.

"Are you not going to say something?" Alia asked him evry gently. "You must be angry with me Armaan. Say something, yell at me." 

He huffed. "Did you lean in first?" Yet, his voice was as calm as it could be which only scared Alia.

"No," she said, "I didn't."

Arman nodded and finally let go of her hands. He raised his eyes to meet hers. Raising his hand he parted her she very softly before saying, "why don't you and rest? I make sure to give Shaan his medicines, so you can go and sleep now."

He was not reacting and it did not sit well with her. He was supposed to get angry, he was supposed to call off the wedding and she was completely understand that but he was just supposed to do something even if it was. . .

"No," she stepped closer, "Armaan Maiya you not telling me how you feel? It's ok if you let me or if you want to call off the weddi—"

He raised a finger before she could complete the words silencing her immediately. "The wedding will go on, I will not yell at you and we will return to how everything is supposed to be in the morning."

But that was not fair to him. "But what about—"

"Hush," a sudden flash of anger in his eyes quietened Alia, "you made a mistake and you expect me to punish you for it. This is my punishment and we will carry it out until I want. So tomorrow morning we will act normal you will forget about this and that's it. Understand?"

Slightly surprised at his sudden display of anger earlier step back and nodded, agreeing with what he wanted to do.

"Okay," she agrees with a step back, "I'll be going now. Good night."

"Good night, Love." He smiled back at her and watch her leave to her room before closing the door and he heard the lock click.

His smile vanished as he stepped back and moved into his own room. He took his phone off charging and dialled a number he never thought he would dial again.

This was completely unexpected but this was nothing that we would not forgive Alia for. In fact it was the perfect opportunity that landed in his lap.

He dialled the number and pressed the phone next to his ear, "Hello?" He hot from the other side.

"Nadia Sultan." Arman said. "Do you know who she is?"

"Ziagham's sister," answered the man, "she was recently shifted to fortis?"

"Yes," Arman confirmed. "Send a warning." Was all he said before hanging up on the man.

He threw the phone on his bed that bounced on the soft covers but did not land on the ground. Armaan new for a fact that area had not told anyone except him and Ziagham would not breathe word to anyone else.

In fact, Arman very well knew that his friend would never open his mouth to tell anyone about this kiss because he must be already regretting it and if it wasn't, his next action would definitely making do that.

Arman walk into his walk in wardrobe and opened a drawer which needed his fingerprint. After that he pulled out a file from it, closed the drawer and move back to his bedroom.

He laid the contents of the file on the the bed and stared at each and every picture that he had collected over the past five years when Alia was away from him.

He noticed every change that she had in her body. Alia had six months filled with pimples on her face. He noticed how dark circles was certainly concealed which mention you how to make use of makeup now. He noticed every swell of skin and new curve arising on her body.

He noticed fucking everything.

Or so he thought.

Alia needed to be tamed especially after what she had done. It not matter who leaned in first as he made her believe that, this was something that he was going to use as an opportunity against everything.

He chuckled as he picked a photograph of her where she holding her brother's hand walking out of the school he studied in, how beautiful she looked there. He could not wait for her to hold the hands of their children.

"Alia, Alia, Alia, Alia," he sighed. "what have you done?"

 "what have you done?"