CHAPTER 69

With good stretch she woke up and opened her eyes only to see an unfamiliar ceiling on her head. First did not have any embroidery over the fan.

Did she change it?

Her eyes widened as she realised that she was not in her own house. She sprang up from the bed and sat up straight. Whose house was this? Where was she? It couldn't be that she was in Canada already.

She gulped and  lifted up the blanket off her legs and what to see outside the window. And other think her room did not have any windows. She was not blessed with such a view as she was in this house. Only whose house was it?

She turned around to walk out of the room when her eyes found a paper bag on the other side of the bed. Out of curiosity she went to check what was inside it only to find out it contained adress shirt along with the lower and undergarments.

What? She frowned had she been kidnapped? But kidnappers won't be so generous. She found a note in the  . . . Lace bra,

Rest well, but do come before 10. We have breakfast and a lot more to do.

   ~A.

He put the card in the bra?  She seethed. Pervert.

She took a fast bath, partly surprised to find every product she used there. This was very surprising but also the products she used, could be used by every feminine person she knew so it was merely a good gas by someone.

Wearing at along with the sandals that she was wearing previously she walked downstairs only to find Laksha Auntie sitting at the table.

Her eyes widened for a brief second. That idiot brought me to his house? Why was I hoping that this was a hotel instead?!

"Ah, you're awake." Laksha as usual gave her a charming smile that lifted areas spirits a full stop everything about the women seem to be genuine in contrast to how her mother-in-law was. "You are still early. Both my husband and son are still sleeping or perhaps on the way to get ready." She laughed and waved her hand to the seat next to the one in front of her. "Sit there baby."

Alia nodded and took a seat. There were only five plates arranged on the long dinning table.

"Good morning." She wished with a small, shy smile on her face, wondering herself why was suddenly she all shy. "How are you?"

Laksha sighed. "Good, could have been better. After Siddharth's retirement he has been eating my brain to how the taps are not working correctly, how the showerhead needs to be changed, how the lighting and the house needs to be corrected, uff!" The woman held her head making Alia giggle. "I tell you when you get married, do not have kids early otherwise their father would retire early and you would make you retire early!"

"Okay, okay," Alia laughed. " He doesn't like it?"

Laksha shook her head sadly. "He has worked all his life to take this forward. His father had to retire early so after completing his education he took forward and has been working for almost 50 years. Siddharth message it more than he realises."

"I do realise that." They heard a voice and Alia's heart of thuded loudly in her chest. This voice was more to the elders side which meant that it was not Armaan but his father.

She stood up when she found him walking to them. "Good morning, Mr. Chaudhary."

"Call me uncle too," he looked her and then gesture to her seat then took a seat himself. "Please sit child, good mind."

She sat there quietly not all expecting to be waking up to a whole new species. This was not how she had never expected to meet her potential in law's.

The servers came and Alia watched with fascination as Laksha kept a watchful eye over what her husband needed to be served. If she did not find the maid do it correctly, she did it herself. Somehow she found it truly intimate that even with the servants, they still kept care of each other. She almost laughed out when Siddharth put huge tablespoons of fruits on Laksha's plate when he noticed that she was just eating two toasts.

He glanced at her and Alia immediately pulled back her smile. She shouldn't have laughed.

"This one," he threw a glance at his wife, "thinks that she still that you want to go out with that much amount of food. You are old Laksha, so are your bones you need the nutrients."

So cute!! Perhaps is he was not a man's father but her she would have pulled his cheeks and called him cute to his face.

"Good morning," the chair next to her scrapped and she looked to Amran who now sat beside her.

"Even though your head of our industries why can't you still wake up on time?" Laksha frowned, "do you know when your father first started out, when we were married, he used to wake up even before me. And I was the housewife in the nineties!"

"Mumma," he groaned out as the maid served him. Lakshya was quick to point out the fact that he needed sweet yoghurt along with it.

Mumma, she sighed. She wanted to say that too.

"Good morning," she looked at the entrance with a slight frown to see Zaigham coming to them. "So? What did you call me for?" He took a place and the maid began serving him too.

"We are going to Canada." Arman announced and she froze immediately.