CHAPTER 101

For the past week, her routine had been fixed and honestly was the easiest it had ever been.

It was seven when she woke up. By 7:30 she was out of the bed and by 8:00, she was ready get on with her day.

She found the anarkali dress that he had chosen for her. It was a beautiful nude colour along with soft golden embroidery and golden border on the dupatta.

The first thing that she made of sure that the protein shake Armaan drank was made by her. They had an inbuilt gym, where he would be working out for   staff was 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.

Out of that protein shake, Alia could only drink two sips before she handed the obnoxious bring back to the man who loved the drinking it. It was thick and had a slimy taste which quite frankly, felt disgusting.

The worst part about that drink was it had no flavour. Armaan drank the vanilla protein shake and his excuse for making her take it, was that it would help for bones.

After that, he would come back to the room for a shower and to get dressed for the day and in the meantime, Alia would walk back to the kitchen where she would find Laksha.

"Good morning," Alia wished cheerily, as she settled into one of the barstools and watched Lakshya do their thing.

She was over seeing What The chef was cooking and only when Lakshya was not available did Alia intervene. The moment the breakfast was done and was ready to be laid out on the dining table, Alia and laksha accompanied The chef before her father-in-law and Armaan arrived along with her brother who was the last one and the least dressed.

"Good morning," she kissed shaan's forehead lovingly. "Are you in any kind of pain?" The question was just custom that she followed with every morning after her quitting. It was obvious that he was in pain.

"Headache," he grumbled. "Happens every time I wake up."

Alia felt unsettled for a moment and hovered over him. "Are you sure you don't need a doctor's appointment for this? We can have you checked."

Advik shook his head a little with his lips tilted upwards slightly into a sneer. Her brother had never been a morning person and especially after the accident, bad morning's were frequent.

Nodding away and sitting by Arman's side, she waited as he placed food, more than necessary and what she could possibly eat, on her plate before he repeated the same with his own.

It was quick, and she had leftovers that Shaan was more than happy to eat. At least one thing was the same and that was his joint appetite especially for her plate.

"I'm gonna go," Advik was the first one to stand up, "physiotherapy teacher for my fracture is here." He breathed out the words with irritated exaggeration.

Alia smirked lightly, "behave." She warned out habit. Even though Alia knew very well what he was going through because it was all in front of her eyes, she could not just let go and let him all do it at his pace.

They had decided to do it his way and within an hour, they knew that she could never trust Advik when it came to his health.

He had been to reckless, too careless for someone who has had multiple surgeries for his brain and fractures too.

After that, when Armaan went to the office, she had nothing to do. The library in the house was something interesting but now it was just boring room and too many books at one place.

Netflix was something that she had covered more movies on than anywhere else.

It was in the afternoon when she had something else to do that was a little more worthy than just sitting in front of the TV.

This was when she had to take his lunch to the office. At times, Araman would take take her outside for lunch and they would enjoy a pleasant afternoon together but that had gotten rare because he had taken more projects and now she had to eat with him while he was working.

But that was fine well. At least she got to do something.

Almost everyone in the office knew who she was. The moment the Mercedes stopped in front of the office, the watchman came running to open her door and the driver took lunch box as he trailed behind her when the valet took it for parking.

That was something that was only reserved for executives on the top hierarchy of the company. Something that would drive people to work harder and achieve the same treatment.

She stepped onto the same floor that she had once or maybe twice ran way from before. Mandeep gave her repeated waves as hello because she was on the phone conversing with someone.

Without further ado, she went inside where Araman was also on a call and was also an a call but get points to the sofa that she was to occupy.

While he was on a low murmuring to the person that he was talking to, the peon had dropped by the plates and cutlery for their food.

She heard his footsteps in the silent room before she could look up, he was already infront of her and gripped her chin.

Before she could even think of anything his lips smashed against hers and she moaned loudly.

It didn't affect Arman, not until he had taken his fill from it. He greedy sucked on the lower lip, before diving his tongue in, testing every range of a mouth, devouring her like he had tasted her for the first time.

At the end, only one area patted his shoulder twice, a silent indication that she had had enough, did he let go.

"Come," he sighed unhappily, having to pull away from her. "Let's eat."