CHAPTER 38

They went upstairs and Arman took a seat at the dining table. The head chair no less, she noticed that immediately but she let it go. It was just a chair. What could she say about it? 

Alia didn't notice it or she simply didn't think anything of it as she made it appear to him if he noticed it. She placed the food in the plastic plates and bowls but brought in steel cutlery for eating. They were better.

"So, you bought all of this when you aren't even free at this time of the day." She said taking a bite of pav bhaji as she sat beside him. Yum! 

"You noticed?" He perked up a bit and she nodded. 

"Yup, you don't reply at this time of the day." She had observed this. Since her assignments were done, she had spent a lot of time waiting for his texts but she would never tell him that. 

He smiled and answered, "Yes, for this I'm working on Saturday. It'll be a pain but my relatives are coming in and I need a good excuse, plus more importantly, my girlfriend was angry with me." he winked. 

"So you bought her food?" She giggled.

"It's the most effective way." He winked at her once again making her blush.

He fed her, once again. He didn't take a bite first but fed her unless the thing was too spicy, she ate most of it. 

Fuck, I love him. She took another bite. She just loved eating.

"I'm full." She moaned out and leaned back into the chair, patting her tummy while doing so. "I have gained a belly."

He smiled and placed his arm around her chair, "It's healthy relationship weight." He would have loved her chubby. She would be so cute. 

She scoffed, "I'll be honest, healthy or not, I don't just want any weight." She shook her head.

He smiled more and adored her face as she still looked at what to eat next. She was never full. It would be a matter of minutes when she would go back to eating again.

He loved that about her. She wasn't shy about eating which made him only want to feed her more. 

"Alia?" She called to her as he neared her face and looked at her lips. Alia, who had turned around, looked at him too. Her mind was into the moment and forgot whatever happened around them.

They leaned in, eyes at the lips of others, and eventually closed the distance.

He immediately took the charge and kissed her hard. His hands cupped her cheeks and were touching her hair too. His passion was felt through it. They broke apart to breathe and he placed two pecks on her lips before continuing his assault again.
He took her lips in between his and sucked on it as she did too. She followed his lead every time they kissed.

His hand slid down from her cheeks to the back of her throat and the other to her waist as she moaned from it. His touch brought the fire to her bones, her toes curled. Everything tingles. 

"Arman.." she spoke in between kisses and tried to kill away to talk to away, "..we need..to stop.." she stopped kissing to talk.

He pulled apart and stared at her hard as his chest moved up and down from breathlessness just like hers. As they breathed their chests often touched. Making her cower back a bit but not for long.

She gasped as he pulled her closer. "Where are you going?" He teased and running his nose with hers. "Hmm?" his chest vibrated and she felt on her. Her nipples stood up erect. 

"No-nowhere," she answered stammering a bit as she always did whenever they were this close.

Looking into her eyes, he asked with a serious expression, "Right where then? With me?"

"With you." She answered with the most sincere expression she could muster. "Always." She nudged her nose with hers.

He kissed her away and this time, he felt her passion too.

*******.

"Ah, the Jalebi's cold." She still took a bite of it, "Nevermind that. It's still crunchy." She commented and continued to eat.

Opening the door and coming out of the bathroom he grumbled, "This is irritating that you keep on talking even though I was in the bathroom."

She merely shrugged in return. "You were still listening."

He didn't react because if he did now she won't be able to eat.

"You don't want to warm it up?" he asked, willing to make her more comfortable. 

"No," she shook her head, "Can't eat if it's too hot. Would you like your-" Alia stopped talking as the doorbell rang.
She looked at Arman who appeared to be unconcerned about the whole matter.

Who could it be?

She got and watched from the little peephole in the door. who-
It was her brother. She checked the time, it was half-past one. He was on time and Alia had lost track of it.

"Who-"

"Shhh!!" She shushed him and turned back to the door but realized something. Opening the door, she smiled at Shaan, "Come in Baba and meet my boyfriend." She pointed to the man behind her.

Check out easy love too!!!!!