CHAPTER 109

A soft, feathery kiss landed behind her ear and Alia smiled into the pillow that she was resting her face on.

"good morning." She wished in a horse voice and cracked throat. The events of last night were definitely be responsible for this.

"My morning has not started yet," he drummed his fingers over her unclothed back, enjoying the view of the supple skin pressing underneath his fingers.

She hummed lazily before opening her eyes to the bare minimum and, if possible, stretched her smile even more. "how would you like to start it?"

He grinned, "Like I always have." With that said, he moved the south of the bed and uncovered her legs.

*****

Alia was wearing a bikini.

Something she never thought she would be comfortable wearing one and having the opportunity was the farthest thought on her mind. She just never thought that she was going to be comfortable.

But with his hand rubbing her side and his presence calming her, she felt more confident with it especially with the fact that no one was going to see her little prodded tummy and remember it.

"I like it," for emphasis he squeezed the side of her stomach making her jump, "can you keep it?"

"Arman," she scolded lightly, "that's fat."

"Cute Fat."

Alia sighed. Never-mind that.

They fell into a comfortable silence. At the moment they were sitting with their legs dipped into the water that they were surrounded in.

The water huts were amazing and the gentle sound of water almost all the time around them made earlier feel a different kind of come that she had, maybe, not felt since they had gone to Bali.

Which is why she thought of a different conversation topic. What was it that they had never discussed? They were married now and had been in a relationship for almost 3 years not counting the five in between.

There must be something, some kind of topic left untouched in between them. Something they did not think about.

And that is when it hit. "Arman," she turned to him with a smile and received his full attention, "you have a different kind of thing when it comes to giving me surprises, yes?"

"Yes,"

She nodded and continued, "then, has it ever been that you planned a surprise for me but It did not turn out the way it was supposed to?" She shrugged, "and you just thought of hiding it forever?"

She kept on watching his face for anything. For a sheepish expression to come up or maybe watch him to fumble with an excuse, anything that she could find to tease him with but instead she was met with a cold and calculative businessman.

Why?

"No," he shook his head, "I planned them well."

"You did." Alia agreed. " but there must be one point of time where you were like, this might not work out at all?"

"No."

Oh, okay. She Felt slightly dimmed at the blatant response. What might have been a fun conversation to have, reached an end way too soon.

His hand touched her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. " why do you worry about something that you never got to know? Maybe it was supposed to be this way."

She narrowed her eyes at him. " so? Did something happen?"

He chuckled. "not for you to know."

*****

Alia sighed and smiled when she saw Armaan surf. Apparently, her husband knew a great deal about surfing and that was way more than she did.

So after being wet various times, she just decided that it would be the best for him to enjoy and her to watch him do so.

He glided on them. So smoothly that it felt like he did for a number of years.

Alia leaned back a bit and kept her eyes on him. By looking at his physique, she did not regret her decision of marrying him.

The bikini was long gone. Since they were at the beach and this was a more public area than where they had previously been in, Alia felt it was wife's to cover up the marks that he had left behind after their adventures in the night... Even in the day.

Marriage wasn't bad, until now that is. She had seen the marriage of her parents and that had made her decide that maybe not marrying at always going to be the best decision but so far she had been proven wrong.

Maybe a guy like Arman was better than her father, or anyone she knew of.

He looked into her direction and she waved. Arman was concerned when it came to her and he constantly looked her away as trying to male sure that she was alright.

Maybe, Marriage was a good thing after all.

I could only manage this, sorry! But, happy scenes ahead for sure💖