Chapter 98:

Zafina's POV:

After breakfast Peter cleans up and I go outside. I take a deep breath. Ah I've missed the smell of this place! I hear voices and turn to see Liam and Fae running up. I wave. Liam nods and Fae smiles. They're both in work out clothes. They run by and Fae looks back at me. I wiggles my eye brows and she rolls her eyes laughing.

I walk to the fire pit area and hear dryers running. I walk the little path to the laundry mat and see Sam and Sabrina doing laundry laughing together. I smile. I walk back past the fire pit area and go the lost boys houses. "Hey Zafina!" I hear. I look around. No one. I look up and see Zayn waving down at me. I step back and see he's with Jackie. I wave and smile.

I fly up to them. "Have you guys seen Storm yet?" I ask. "No. But I'm pretty sure she's at Ricky's." Zayn says. "Okay. Thanks." I say. "Yup." he says. I fly back to Peter's with a huge grin on my face. I land and walk in. Peter turns and sees me. He raises and eye brow. "What are you all smiley about?" he asks half smiling. "Love is in the air." I say.

"What do you mean?" he asks putting stuff back. "The lost boys and the lost girls...together." I say making a heart with my hands. "Like ALL together?! Geez a giant orgy?!" he asks. I snort some orange juice I was drinking. I cough. "Peter!" I say. He laughs. "No!" I say laughing. I clear my throat. "I think there's couples already forming." I say.

"Who?" he asks. "Fae and Liam, Sam and Sabrina, and Zayn and Jackie." I say. "Fae and Liam? Huh didn't see that one coming." he says. "I know right! But they are actually really cute together!" I say. "I would have thought more Liam and Ada...Ada...whatever her name is." he says. "Adaline?!" I ask. "Yeah and more Zayn and Fae." he says.

"Nah." I say. "Who do you think Harry's gonna end up with?" he asks. "I'm not sure." I say. "Maybe Adaline...or Hazel." I say. "What about you?" I ask. He laughs. "None of them!" he says. I look at him raising an eye brow. "Nothing." he says. Mmmm. Oh well. "So...what are we going today?" I ask. He finishes cleaning up breakfast and leans on the counter across from me.

"I've got some ideas." he says lustfully looking up and down me. I smile and roll my eyes. I look at him and he's looking at me biting his lips. I grab his shirt, pull him to me, and press my lips to him. It catches him off guard but he quickly makes it a make out and moves his hand up to my face. There's a counter between us. I pull back and sit up on the counter.

He smiles and pulls me to him. We go back to making out. He's standing in between my legs. I wrap my arms around him and he runs his hand up my leg. "Peter." I say. He reaches the top of my leg and continues. "Peter." I say grabbing his hand. He pushes it away and rubs over my shorts. "Peter." I say breathing faster. "Want me to stop?" he asks sliding his hand to the top of my shorts.

I pull back from our kiss and look at him. I press my forehead to his. "I meant what are we doing with the lost girls today?" I ask. "I don't know." he says then starts kissing my neck. He pulls back and goes to the bottom of my shirt. He begins to lift it up. "Peter!" I say smiling holding my shirt. "I just want to see my art work." he says smiling.

Art work? I slide of the counter in front of him and he lifts my shirt. He smiles and looks at me proud. I look and see all his hickeys. Ah yes his art work. "You need another one." he says. "Another?!" I ask him looking up at him. "Mmhmm!" he says biting his lip. I sigh. "Where?" I ask. "Here." he says moving to my neck. "Peter everyone will see it up that high on my neck!" I say.

"Mmhmm." he says running his tongue on my neck. Chills run down my body as he begins to suck. After he's down he moves back and looks at it. His eyes get wide and he laughs. I get down and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Holy shit! My shirts still off so I can see them all looking in the mirror. Peter comes in and wraps his arms around me from behind.

I look in the mirror. We're so perfect together. We kiss then go out and get ready. I guess today we are giving the lost girls a tour of Neverland. I get ready and go outside with Peter. Tinkerbell flys up and whispers into Peter's ear. He's laughing at whatever she's saying. I poke Peter but he ignores me. I shrug and walk to the fire pit area.

I fly to Ricky's house and knock on the door. "Hold on!" I hear. Storm opens the door. "Hey gurl!" she says holding a robe around her that she obviously just thru on and is obviously all she has on. "We're giving the lost girls a tour of Neverland and everyone's coming so please get ready." I say. She turns her head a little and looks at my neck.

"Nice." she says laughing. She's looking at the hickey. "Not my idea." I say smiling. She turns her head and shows me one on her neck. "Same here." she says laughing. "Holy shit!" I say looking at it. It's literally so dark it almost looks like a bruise! "Mmhmm." she says smiling and turning her head back to normal. "Well please get ready and tell Ricky to get ready then come to the fire pit." I say.

"Alright. See ya." she says. I fly away and go to each of the lost boys houses to tell then to get ready. I go my house and wake the lost girls that we're there and tell them to get ready. Charlie runs out and follows me around. I go to Storm's house and tell those lost girls to get ready. Then I go to the laundry mat and tell Sam and Sabrina to get ready.

I don't know where Liam and Fae went but I'm sure they'll be back soon. I go to the fire pit and play with Charlie. Lost boys and girls begin to arrive. All of them talking it sounds like we're at a mall or something. I see Harry sitting on a log reading with glasses on. I didn't know he wore glasses. I hate to admit it but he looks adorable! I see Kian and Natasha talking.

I wonder if they're going to hook up. Liam and Fae run by and someone tells them what's going on so they go to get ready. Not to long later they come back ready. A few minutes later Peter comes. He tells everyone what's happening and that everyone needs a partner. I feel like we're kids on a field trip and Peter's the teacher. Everyone is finding a partner and Peter looks at me and winks.

I'm in love with the teacher! After everyone's done some fairies come to help us and we all lift off. Peter's my partner so I get to fly next to him in the front. "We're not flying in the front." Peters says when I go in front. "Why not. Aren't you going to be like the tour guide?" I ask. "No no noooo. If I did that Louis would kill me! He's loves the history and shit about this island! He's the tour guide!" he says.

"Oh okay." I say. "We get to be the caboose." he says. Oh joy. We fly behind everyone else and Louis begins talking. I can't hear him that well. "I can't hear him." I say to Peter. "Exactly." he says. "I wanna hear what he says." I say. He groans and we move closer. It's a little hard to but I can hear him. "Great now if anyone farts we will defiantly know." Peter whines.

I laugh and look at him. He looks at me and smirks. The wind blowing through his hair and that smirk! Agh! I move close to him and kiss him. He smiles and takes my hand in his. We both listen to Louis as he gives us a history lesson and tour of Neverland.