Chapter 89:

Jeff's POV:

Shit! They want to see Zafina! Uh... "We're in the middle of something! Can you guys just go on a couch or something?" I hear Zafina ask. I feel her behind me. She's kind of hiding behind me. "Alright. Have fun you two." Storm says and they walk away. I close the door. I let out a deep breath. "Lock it." she says.

"I was thinking that would probably be a good idea." I lock and turn around. She's topless but has her arms crossed and her hands are over her boobs. She put some water on her like I did. Whoa! I wish we really were doing something in here! "I can't believe her!" Zafina says pissed turning around and going back to the bed.

"I mean after all these years I've known her she's NEVER been the one to cheat and especially the one to encourage me too!" she says pissed walking fast. I follow her. She turns her back to me and puts her pajama shirt back on. Wow. She turns around to me.

"There's something wrong here...that's not the Storms I know!" she says angry. I don't know what to say. She sighs. "Let's just go to sleep." she says getting into bed. I get into my bed. "Lights off." she says. "Lights turning off." the computerized voice says. The lights turn off.

I lay on my side so that my back is to her. I look out the window at the city. I see a light reflecting off the window and I turn to see Zafina on her phone. Probably texting her boyfriend. Lucky him. A few minutes later a hear a sniff. I look back at her. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Fine." she says.

I can tell in her voice that she's crying. I get up and go to her side. I wrap my arms around her. She curls up to me and cries on my chest. I wish she was mine. I slowly move hand in a circle on her back. "I wanna go home." she says. I don't want you too. "Then go." I say. "Can't without lost girls." she says.

Good. "Then I won't go to the party and I'll show you where the girls are tomorrow." I say. "No you need to go to the party." she says. "I don't want to go knowing your upset." I say. I want you to come to the party with me. "I'm good at faking a smile." she says. I don't want you to do that.

"No faking. You come to the party and get your mind off everything and have a night of fun. Okay?" I say. "Jeff I-" "Okay??" I cut her off. "Alright." she says. She pulls away and whips her nose. "You're a good friend." she says. Friendzoned. "Thanks." I say getting up and going back to my bed. "Goodnight." she says. "Night." I say. I close my eyes.

Peter's POV:

I go back out to help with the laundry mat. "How are they?" Liam asks. "They're good. Just went touring for the day." I say. "Cool." he says. We finish a few hours later. It looks good! We all stand back and look at our work. "Great job lads! Now next is the Gym. We could-" We all groan.

Harry's already talking about the Gym when we just finished the Laundry mat! "Dude we still have to get washer and dryers!" Kian says. "True." Harry says. "Alright well good job everyone! It looks great! Let's go shopping tomorrow." I say. "Where?" Zayn asks. "Not sure." I say.

"Well think about where we should go tonight. Goodnight everyone!" I say. They all say different goodbyes and we head off in different directions. Ricky comes my way. Oh no. I can't talk to him after what Zafina told me! "Hey Peter!" I hear him. He runs up next to me and walks with me. "I was thinking we could a go shopping in California and surprise Zafina and Storm!" he says.

No! "Nah." I say. "Why not?" he asks. "They've only been gone for a day. They need a break from us." I say. "True...I just miss her already." She doesn't miss you... "I bet she misses you too." I say. "Yeah. Well c' ya." he says and flys off. I let out a deep breath of relief. I feel so bad for him. I honestly just want to give him a big hug.