Chapter 74:

Peter's POV:

I look at her seriously. "Are you sure your okay with this?" I ask. "Yes!" she says. "Okay." I say. I position myself and hold my dick. I slowly put it inside her. Her hands move to my shoulders and push in a little. I hate seeing her in pain! "It will go away soon baby." I say. "I know." she says. I go all the way in and slowly start going in and out. Her face goes from painful to pleasurable and her hands loosen.

I pick up the pace a little and her hands move to my hair and she opens her eyes. She bites her lip and smiles. Fuck! She pulls my head down we we makeout. I pick up the pace even more and she moans into my mouth. She continues moaning and I do as well. I go even faster and harder! "Peter!" she moans the loudest she's ever moaned. It's my goal to make her scream! Shit my legs and arms are getting tired!

Fuuuck! I pull out slowly (but not all the way) then slam back into her! She seems to like it. I continue until I regain some energy. Finally I go hard and fast again. "Oh fuck Peter!" she screams. I go harder and faster! "Oh my god!" she screams. I go as hard and as fast as I can. "Peter!!!" she screams very loudly. I could listen to her scream my name for hours! I pull out and cum.

I clean it off with my shirt and plop down next to her. After a little while I look at her. My eyes trail up her beautiful body. She's still breathing kind of fast. She looks at me with wide eyes. "That was..." she breaths. I smile. "Ah...fucking...mazing!!!" she says. I makeout with her. All of the sudden her phone starts ringing. Ugh! Fuck! We both know who that it!

Zafina's POV:

Wow. Wow. Wow! Wow!! Peter is obviously very skilled at that I hate to admit. He's AMAZING!!!! I look over at him still trying to catch my breath. I can't believe that just happened! It feels like a dream. "That was..." I begin. You can hear I'm out of breath. He smiles. "Ah...fucking...mazing!" I say. I look at his body and see some sweat glistening on his skin.

That makes him look even more sexy! He pulls me closer to him and we makeout. All of the sudden my phone starts ringing. "Ugh!" I groan. He sighs. "Time for your check up." he says. We lay there with our foreheads pressed together. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." he says. We get up and get dressed. We leave for Sadhvi's for my check up. I have one every week since her bringing me back to life. We go to the hospital tent and sit.

She does all the tests on me. She walks out for a few minutes. "How are you feeling?" he asks. "Good. Why?" I ask. "Still out of breath?" he asks. "Peter!" I squeal playfully hitting him. He laughs. "Do an American accent." I say. "Why?" he asks. "I don't know. Just cause." I say. "Only if you be on top tonight." he says lustfully. "Okay." I say. I could never say no to his lustful voice! "How ya doin' bro?" he asks in an American accent.

I laugh. "Hello Zafina. I love you." he says still in his American accent. I laugh again. "What dya think?" he asks still in his American accent. "It's hot but I like your normal one better." I say. Then he starts talking in a French accent, a Dutch accent, a German accent, a Italian accent and a Spanish accent.

Sadhvi comes back in and finishes the tests. "You...your utarus looks like it has been...uh...stretched before." she says looking at me. My heart stops. Oh god! "Stretched?" Peter asks. "Yes. As in there's been a baby in there before." she says. "Well?" Sadhvi asks me after a few moments of silence.