Chapter 79:

Storm's POV:

***today***

After the story Sadhvi is crying and Peter is just shocked. I'm crying as well because I just hate hearing that story! Zafina pulls out her phone and shows picture of the sonograms that she has of the baby before she lost it. "I'm so sorry!" Sahvi says. She lets us leave and we fly back. Peter still hasn't said anything. I hug her and go to my house.

Zafina's POV:

Does Peter hate me now? We walk into his house in silence. Once we get in he turns around to me. All of the sudden he just wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry baby. I wish I saved you sooner!" he says crying. I hug him back and put my face into his chest. He pulls me back to look at his face. "I want their address." he says. "Why?" I ask. He stays silence. "Peter-" I begin. "No! don't..." he says interrupting me.

"Okay..." I say. I give him the address. He doesn't leave right away like I thought he would. He stay on the couch for awhile cuddling with me. "Ummm...uh did it...uh..." he stutters. "No it didn't. I promise." I say. I know what he was asking. "Are you sure...it doesn't hurt like now?" he asks. "No. I'm fine." I say. He sighs. He doesn't believe me. He thinks us having sex hurt me. "I love you." he says holding me tighter.

"I love you too." I say. I'm seriously so lucky to have Peter! "What's yours and Storm's new plan with the lost girls?" he asks. "Storm has to be here." I say. I don't wanna ask this alone! "Get her here." he says. I pull out my phone and call Storm. She comes over. I'm nervous. We stand together in front of Peter. "So me and Zafina have come up with a different plan then our original plan. As you know me and Zafina have wanted to go to California pretty much all our lives..." Storm begins.

He's gonna say no. "Well...we were thinking we could go spend like a few weeks in California looking for lost girls." she says. My fingers are crossed. He sighs. "Let's go ask Sadhvi if you can stand the pressure." he says. Well that isn't a no...but it isn't a yes either. We all fly back to Sadhvi's. She said I could never go so I doubt it but I really hope she says I can. We land and Sadhvi wraps her arms around me. I don't want her to act differently around me now that she knows.

"Sadhvi we were wondering if Zafina could go to Earth." Peter says. She lets go of me and looks at him. "You said if her body went back to normal she could go." he says. When did she say that? "I know." she says.

She looks at me. "I guess you can go but at your own risk." she says. "Thank you!" I say. I hug her and we leave. When we get back me and Storm get ready! I'm so excited!!! Peter is not so happy with letting just me and Storm go. In fact he's not to happy about me going in general.

I hate him worrying but I really want to go! Storm's a little worried I might die or something but I don't think I will. I feel 100% better after the surgery! The thing I'm sad about is that we're going to miss New Years. But oh well. We take the rest of the day and the next day getting ready. The hotel people thought it was weird for us to book a room for a month! In fact we had to call 3 hotels because the first 2 said we weren't aloud to stay there for a month.

I wake up then look at my phone. Of coarse. My alarm is about to go off. I woke up 2 minutes early. I hop out of bed and get dressed. I eat breakfast, brush my teeth, get all my bags together outside and then wait for Storm. We have 2 fairies going with us for our stuff. Storm flys over. "Why is your stuff outside?" she asks. Uh because. "We have hours before we leave." she says. "I know but I'm just excited!" I say. "It's okay..." she says.

She moves over and shows a pile of her bags. "I am too!" she says. We squeal again. Sadly we have to wait till its dark in California so there's less of a chance for people to see us land. We have like everyday for the first 2 weeks planned out. The last 2 weeks were going to look for girls. Finally it was time to leave. I say goodbye to almost everyone. Storm is saying goodbye after me then Peter walks up to me.