Chapter 76:

Zafina's POV:

I turn and see the bitch...my mother. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Don't talk to me like that!" she says. I'll do whatever the fuck I want. "Okay this lady just moved in and she has a daughter your age." she says. "Uh huh?" I ask. "So the lady and I are becoming good friends so I want you and her daughter to become friends. K?" she asks. "I have my friends thanks." I say. "Who? Her?" she asks laughing pointing at Storm.

"Ooo yeah little miss popular! You only hang out with this freak!" she says pointing to Storm. "Don't talk about her that way!" I say through my teeth. "I'll do whatever I want because I'm the adult!" she says stepping closer to me. "You be friends with her or else!" she says. "Or else what?!" I ask. She swings and punches me in the face. I fall to the ground. This is not something new. Storm comes over to me and helps me up.

"Or else it will be 10 times worse then that!" she says. "Now her daughter is here and I will send her down. Got it?" she asks. Yup just walk away dumb bitch! "Got it?!" she asks. Storm nudges me a little. "Yup." I say. I taste blood on my lip. Also not new. She only wears rings to cut me when she punches. She turns and walks away. I hate her! Storm turns me. "You okay?" she asks looking at my lip. "Fine. Just fine." I sigh. "I'm sorry." she says. "It's not your fault...it's not your fault God put me with this bitch." I say.

She hugs me then we go back and lay back down on the hammocks. "Get your ass down there!" I hear someone scream. I look and see a girl walking this way. That must be the chic's daughter. "Hi." she says when she gets over to us. "Hey." Storm says. "Hola." I say. "Was that your mom?!" Storm asks. "Yeah..." the girl says. "Damn." Storm says. Now I can see why her and my mom are quickly friends. Both bitches. I look and see a cut under her lip and a brush on her cheek.

Both our mom's are abusive as well. I get up and get my beach chair. "Well sorry I only have two hammocks but here's this." I say. "That's fine! It's just nice to get away from the bitch." she says. "True that!" I say. "So what's your name?" Storm asks. "Christina." she says. "Well hey I'm Storm." Storm says. "I'm Zafina." I say.

"Nice to meet you guys." she says. She seems nice. None of us are making eye contact anymore cause were all closing our eyes and relaxing. Christina has long blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and is actually very pretty. She's tall and in shape. I think we're going to be good friends.

"Where you from?" I ask. "Italy." she says. She doesn't sound Italian. "Do you know the new kid? I've heard there's a new boy from Italy." Storm asks. "Uh maybe my brother...or my cousin." she says. "Oh." Storm says. "So how old are you guys?" she asks. "We're both 13." I say. "I'm 15." she says.

Lucky! "What grade?" I ask. "Freshmen. I failed a year." she says. "We're freshmen." Storm says. "Cool. You guys go to JVH?" she asks. "Yup." I say. "Good! I will actually know people!" she says. We talk for awhile and learn that Christine is really cool! She looks like she'd be a complete bitch but doesn't seem that way at all once you talk to her.

The sun starts to set and we go in. We don't wanna get eaten alive by mosquitoes! We all go up in my tree fort. She thinks its the coolest thing ever. Storm was planning on spending the night so we ask if Christina can as well. Her mother's response was: "Psh I don't give a fuck! Take her for as long as you want! Keep her forever for all I care!" What a nice mother. We spent all night talking, playing games ect. Over the next month we all hung out all the time.

I have to admit she was an awesome bestfriend! Plus with our mothers being bestfriends they didn't hit us as much. Storm hasn't really been hanging out that much. One night Christina was over at my house and we were talking. "So who do you think is better Edward or Jacob?" she asks. "Jacob!" I say. "I like Edward better." she says.

"Hold on I gotta call Storm." I say. "Why?" she ask. "It's 11:11. I always call her if we're not together at 11:11." I say. "Why?" she asks. "Uh I don't know...we just always have." I say. "Why do you even hang out with her?" she asks. "Uh cause she's my bestfriend!" I say. "Bestfriend? Yeah okay yesterday I was hanging of with her and she said you were an annoying bitch who is horny 24/7." she says. "What?!" I ask.