Chapter 83

Storm's POV:

I wake up and Zafina is still sleeping. I look out the windows at a absolutely stunning sunrise! Wow! Should I wake her up for this? I get out of bed and go to the windows. I sit on a ledge and watch in awe. I have no idea what time it is back home so I'm not sure if I should call Ricky. After the sun rises I walk out to the living room. I hear a beeping noise. I follow the sound to that electronic little board the hotel dude said to use if we needed anything.

Word were on it that said "one new message." Uh should I view this? I click view and read: "Hello! And welcome to the penthouse the very best room at our hotel!" No dip it's the best room.

"We hope you enjoy your stay and take advantage of the pleasures being in the penthouse offers." Pleasures? "We offer all meals and any other snacks throughout the day brought right to your table!" Ooooooo! "If you get this before 11am and would like to order breakfast there will be a button to press for the menu after.

There will also be a guide for how to use this board! Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions! Thank you for choosing Lupton Hotel and have a great day!" a button pops up on the bottom that says "click here for the guide" and another that says "click here for the breakfast menu" We all know which one I clicked on. I know Zafina well enough to know what she'd want to eat. I read the menu and there's no prices on it...I bet that's for the better. I put in the menu then watch the guide.

You can do A LOT of stuff with this board I had no idea you could even do in a hotel room! After it goes to a main menu. I walk away and here a knock at the door. The food already?! Damn they're fast!...or that guide took longer then I thought.

I check the time on the bored and stop. Oh my gosh! No wonder why it's hot! It's not December it's July! What?! Wow Neverland is off by a lot! I open the door and two hotel workers come in. "Good morning! What table would you like to eat at?" one asks. Uhhhhhh. I don't know....the outside table?

Sure why not! "The outside table please." I say. "Okay." the other says. They go out and set up everything! I thank them then they leave. I run into the bedroom. Zafina is sleeping in the most weird position I've ever seen! I can't even explain! I snap a picture and send it to Peter.

I also text Ricky and say "Good morning babe" I jump on the bed yelling wake up. She moans. "What time is it?" she asks in a sleepy voice. "Time for you to get a watch!" I say laughing. She doesn't laugh. "There's a big ol' breakfast waiting for ya on the patio table when you're ready." I say and run back to the fooooooood.

Zafina's POV:

I rub my eyes, yawn, and stretch. I sit up and crack my back. I slap my gums and look at my phone. It's 10:53am! To early for me! I get up and look outside. Wow. Beautiful! I walk out and begin to smell the food.

Smells good! I walk out to the patio and see Storm eating some eggs. "Mornin' sleepin' beauty." she says. "I'm not sleeping beauty! I'm not a sixteen year old that's gonna run off and marry a twenty five year old." I say. She laughs. "Sit. Eat." she says.

"They brought this right to our table! Kind of like room service!" she adds. I sit. "That board by the front door is really cool! You can do so much with it you can open curtains and unlock doors and turn on t.vs and..." she continues but I zone out.

She's a morning person and I'm not. I slowly pour some Sunny Delight in a cup and begin to eat. She knew exactly what I would want! Four waffles with peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and normal syrup! Mmmm yummy!

"...and open the top of the pool and call the hotel people and look through the peep hole and..." Storm is saying but she stops. I look at her. "You're not listening to me are you?" she asks. "Nope." I say. She sighs. "You know I'm not a morning person." I say. "I know I'm not all that much either but I'm just so excited were here!" she says with a huge smile.

I smile. I look out at the city while eating. After we're done she goes to the board and call the hotel people to come clean it up. I wish I could take these hotel people home with me! After they leave she makes me watch this stupid guide on how to use the board. I think that board is replacing Ricky!