Chapter 31:

Zafina's POV:

"Um..." Sam starts. This is what happens when one girl is surrounded by gorgeous single men! "Well?" Peter says. Peter is kind of scary when he's angry...but also really hot! "It's me. It was my idea Peter. I went out alone to see what the noise was and Sam followed to make sure I would be okay then it was my idea to go exploring. All we did is go to the Indians and fly around." I say.

"That's an awful long time for exploring!" Peter says. "I wanted to see the whole island." I say. "Maybe I wanted to take you to see the island!" Peter yells. "Well I didn't want to wait any longer! Excuse me for being locked down in a cell for a month and a half!" I yell and storm away. Where am I so post to go I don't have a house yet. I go into the air and fly. I don't know where I'm going. I just need to get away.

Peter's POV:

"Maybe I wanted to take you to see the island!" I yell. I can't believe she has been out for hours with him! She's mine! Do these guys not understand that! "Well I didn't want to wait any longer! Excuse me for being locked down in a cell for a month and a half!" she yells back. My face goes from angry to serious.

She storms away and eventually flys into the air. Fuck! Why am I such a fuck up! I ruin it every time I bring a girl here! I walk over to a tree and punch it. I pull my hair and cover my face. I sit down putting my face in my hands. I feel a hand on my back. I look up it's Harry. "Why am I such a fuck up?" I ask. He sits down next to me. "You're not a fuck up. You're just worried." he says. "I keep messing it up." I say.

He sighs. "Just talk to her." he says. "I don't even know where she went." I say. "I think I do." someone says. I look up. How dare he even get into this conversation! "Oh do you." I say. "Yeah me and her went to this place and she said its mine and her secret spot. We had fun there." he says. What?! I get up and charge at him but Harry hold me back. "Fun?! What do you mean by fun?!" I yell.

"Whoa dude! I didn't mean fun like that! Trust me...I..." he starts. I glare at him. "I tried to kiss her and she wouldn't kiss me." he says looking down. "That's because she's mine!" I yell. "She never said that was the reason! She just said she doesn't know me all that well!" he yells. "Yeah well who do you think has the better chance?!" I ask. "Do you want me to get her or not?" he asks.

"No I don't. You tell me where she is and I will get her." I say. "I can't. I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone where our spot is." he says. I break away from Harry and pin him to he ground. "Tell me!" I yell. "No you freak! She obviously doesn't want to see you right now!" he yells. Sadly he's right but I don't care. "Tell me now!" I yell. "Or what?" he asks. There's so many things I want to do to this kid right now I don't know which one to choose!

"Kill me?" he asks. Sounds good. "Sure." I say. "Well then you'll never know where she is." he says smiling. "Why are you smiling? I could do other things then kill you!" I yell. His smile disappears. "She will hate you if you do." he says. Fuck! Why does this always happen when I want to beat the fuck out of someone?!

"I will go get her and bring her back." he says. I stand and let him get up. "Wait!" Liam says. I look at him. "Just...give her sometime." Liam says. What? "It's just she's surrounded by guys 24/7, ya know? And she obviously just needs some time to cool off. Give her some alone time." he says.

"Fine." I say. "I will be watching you to make sure you don't leave." I say to Sam. "Whatever." he says. I turn and go into my house. Now I have to wait to see her again! I just want her in me arms dammit! I love her! I sit down on the couch.

***********

About an hour goes by of me impatiently walking around my house. This is long enough. I go out and see Sam. "Really it's only been like a half hour." he says. "Its been an hour." I say. "Wow big difference." he says. "Please tell me where she is! I love her! I've gone 6 weeks in living hell thinking she had become a pirate when really she was dying!" I beg.

He takes a deep breath and looks at me. "What if you're not the only one that loves her?" he asks. He loves her?! "I had her first." I say. "Please this is not elementary school! She can decide who she wants to be with." he says. I look around. All the boys are starring at us. So Trevor, me and Sam all love her. Does anyone else? "Alright step forward of you love Zafina or at least like her as a girlfriend." I say.

Sam stays. Trevor steps forward. "Is that it?" I ask. The boys look around at each other and some nod. I knew Trevor would step up and I would have honestly been really surprised if anyone else did.

"Okay. Well then we can all go and tell her she needs to decide." I say. I'm not so sure I like his plan though. "Okay. Where is she?" Trevor asks Sam.

Zafina's POV:

This is such a peaceful spot! I kinda wish Sam didn't know about it and it was just my spot. I hear a noise and see Charlie. "Charlie!" I say. He runs up to me. I hug him. I haven't seen him in forever! Instead of being in the cave behind the falls I'm up on top laying on the grass. Charlie lays next to me.

I pet him. I need a girl here. I need to have someone that understands here to talk to. "I hate my life back on Earth but...I'm not so sure coming here was the greatest idea." I say to Charlie. Even though he's a dog he's the only one I can really talk to sadly. I take a deep breath and look up at the sky. I pull out my phone.

I unlock the screen. Wow there's Internet here! I look through it and all of my apps that don't come with the phone are deleted! All the extra apps like Twitter and Instagram and stuff! All my music is still there. All my pictures are still there.

My pictures!...I look through them. So many pictures of my old life back in Florida. My eyes begin to get watery when I see pictures of my and my bestfriends. I watch some videos we made. Stupid videos that made no since but mean everything to me now. I wish they were here with me.