Chapter 70:

Peter's POV:

Apparently it's December. Zafina is excited for the Holidays because she says we can wait till sometime near Christmas to rescue the other lost girls so its like a Christmas present for them! Which we're going to have to go shopping again for everyone's Christmas decorations. Everyone wants their own tree but I say we all just share a tree. I got voted out.

I also said we should do a Secret Santa and got voted out again. The weeks fly by and by 12/21 Zafina and Storm have all the places we should get some girls picked out written on a list with the addresses. The places are from all over so its going to take awhile to get all of the girls. Also everyone has their Christmas lists made and thanks to Zafina we are very organized!

We all had meetings about what were all going to get a certain person. We spend a day just having meetings about who was going to get what for a certain person and that person would have to go away. It's pretty smart I have to say and also everyone's houses are all decorated for Christmas. I just realized we all totally forgot about Thanksgiving...oops.

Tomorrow we're all doing our Christmas shopping. Storm is doing Zafina's shopping also besides Zafina's presents for Storm which I'm getting. We all are going to have 2 fairies with us to bring the stuff to our houses when we buy it. Zafina is coming up with all this really good ideas. It's very organized and a little annoying but it's getting the stuff done right!

The next day I wake up and we all leave wearing warmer clothes and leave. We shop in NYC again. I buy all the stuff I need to get for everyone then I get the stuff Zafina wants to get Storm for her. The plan for Christmas is were all going to meet at Zafina's because she has a really nice place, and an Xbox, and the biggest tree. After I wrap everything up with name tags on them and fall right asleep!

I'm ready for Christmas! We are going to wait till a day or 2 after Christmas to pick up the new girls. We also all buy presents for the Indians.

Zafina's POV:

Before I know it its December 24th! Wow time flys by! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I got everyone gifts! Even Charlie! I only didn't get presents for the mermaids or the pirates. Charlie has a new best friend! It's Wishbone JC's dog. At first they hated each other but now there like always together! It's nice. I make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow and go to sleep.