Chapter 60:

Peter's POV:

"Sure. You should go with Princess Tiger Lily." I say. "Can she speak any English?" she asks. "Yes." I say. "Okay." she says. "Okay you'll go with her or-" I begin. "Okay I will go with her." she says. "Alright." we haven't made eye contact this whole conversation. "How are the mermaids?" she asks. "Their...um..." how do I explain them.

"Sluttly." I say. "Slutty?!" she asks. "Yeah. One of them is in love...and I mean like obsessive love with Zayn." I say. "How many are there?" she asks. "Uh like 12 I think." I say. "Are any of them obsessed with you?" she asks. "Psh like all of them." I brag. I hear her snort. "But I don't like any of them!" I add. "Yeah right I bet there all perfect." she says. "No they're weird and to horny." I say.

"Oh." she says. "Yup." I say. "Why doesn't the one who loves Zayn ever hang with him?" she asks. "They can't go of of water and Zayn avoids water." he says. "Ah." she says. She doesn't say anything for a little while. "Anymore questions?" I ask. "I don't think so." she says. "I have one." I say. "Shoot." she says. "...Why do you hate birthdays?" I ask nervously. She's silent. "My father died on my birthday." she says.

"I'm sorry!" I say. "It's okay." she says. "When is your birthday?" I ask. "November 23rd." she says. "When's yours?" she asks. "September 13th." I say. "Nice." she says. I need to change the subject. "So tell me what Trevor told you." she says. "Everything?" I ask. "Yeah." she says. "I bet he could tell you better." I say. "Oh well." she says. I tell her the story Trevor told me but obviously not as detailed as he did.

I finish. It's starting to get dark out. "Did she always abuse you?" I ask. "Not till my father died." she says. "Do I know everything?" I ask. "Pretty much." she says. "What don't I know?" I ask. She sighs. "You don't wanna know." she says. "Yes I do." I say. She gets up and I open my eyes. She leans in my face. "Trust me you don't..." she says not angry but serious. She reaches out a hand to help me up.

I take it and she helps me pull my lard bum up. "So....what do you want to do tonight?" I ask changing the subject. "I don't know. What about you?" she asks. "I asked first." I say smiling. "Ummmm..." she says. She leans to me and goes to my ear. "Have sex." she whispers in my ear then starts kissing my neck. My heart beat increases. She looks at me. "Well?" she asks sexy smiling.

I think I have boner. "Uh...are you positive it's not to soon?" I ask. "Ugh! C'mon! You agreed last time." she says. "Then I said people say things when they're turned on that they don't mean." I say. "Then I'll just have to turn you on again." she says lustfully. She comes closer to me and runs her hands down my chest. She goes over my pants and rubs.

Fuck. She moves one hand up and goes down my pants and boxers. She starts giving me a hand job...kind of but it would be better if my pants were down. It's still feels amazing. "Let's go to your house." she says again lustfully. It's so sexy when she talks like that. "Okay." I say. She giggles and pulls her hand out.

She goes picks up the two lap tops and we fly to my house. We walk in and she sets the lap tops down. As soon as she does she turns around to me. She reaches for the bottom of her shirt and takes it off. She presses our lips together and we walk to my room while making out. We only stop once when she takes my shirt off.

We enter my room and go on my bed. She's rubbing her hands all over me, pulling my hair and running her feet up and down my legs. She's horny right now. "Why aren't you so into this?" she asks. What? "Um...I guess I'm not really that much in the mood." I say. What am I saying?! "I know how to change that." she says smiling.

She gets up and takes her pants off. She slides my pants down. She takes her bra and underwear off. Then she takes my boxers off. She lays me down right in the middle of the bed. God she is so fucking sexy! She lays on top of me! I can feel my dick on her fucking pussy! Holy shit! "I'll make you in the mood. Watch." she whispers in my ear.

All sexy like she gets off and gives me a hand job. I moan and then cum. My turn? Then she kisses the tip of my dick and starts to put it in her mouth. Shit! Very slowly she starts sucking and running your tongue all over. Holy fucking shit! She goes faster and deeper and rubs the rest if what she can't fit I'm her mouth with her hand.

After a little while she stops and reaches for my hand. She places on the back of her head. "You can control my head. I will poke you when I need to breath." she says. No way! I squeeze some of her hair and push her head down. Damn this feels good! I try my best to keep not moaning but they just keep coming out louder and louder. I make her deep throat me.

I feel her poke me and I let go. I do this a few times till I cum. Now it's my turn? She plops down next to me and whips her mouth. She is so beautiful I can't believe she can ever look in a mirror and think she's ugly. I get on top of her and kiss her.