Chapter 90:

Peter's POV:

I wake up and check my phone there's a text from Zafina saying: "Morning babe! Today we're setting up for the party apparently we're having in here in our penthouse now😒 I honestly can't wait to come home and be in your arms again! I'm sorry you payed for all this stuff for 4 weeks😕 I hope you can get a refund! Well that's all, call me when you wake up! I love you SOOOOO much!😘❤️"

I call her and wait. She doesn't answer I call again but no answer. She's probably busy. I'm gonna have a long talk with Storm when they get back! They're having a party in the penthouse I payed for with other guys thanks to Storm! Maybe me and Ricky should go down there and surprise them. I get ready and walk outside. Charlie runs out behind me.

The boys are coming out of their houses too. We all meet at the laundry mat and talk about where we're going to shop. We all decide on a small town in Nevada. I'm not really sure why but apparently they have a good store for washers and dryers for a laundry mats. I text Zafina and tell her she might not be about to get a hold of me for a few hours cause of where we're going. We all decide the number of washer and dryers were getting then leave.

Zafina's POV:

We finally finish setting up and people start arriving not long after that. Next thing I know there's like 1,000 people here! I'm not sure if it really is that many but if feels like it! About an hour into the party we shut off the lights into the party room then Tyler conducts Zach and Beth into the party room when they enter the lights turn on and everyone jumps out and says "surprise!" ugh.

I'm pretty sure I never want another surprise party for me. They smile. I just glare at Zach. About two hours in I really want everyone to leave! I locked the bedroom door and have the only key cause I don't want people having sex on my bed! Jeff walks over to me with two drinks. "Here!" he says. "No thanks." I say. "C'mon! You promised to have fun!" he says loudly over the music.

I'd be really surprised if other people at this hotel haven't filed a noise complaint yet! I shake my head no. "You don't have to drink to have a fun time." I say. Even though I can't drink anyway. "Well then don't drink and have fun." he says. "You have to be around people you actually like though to have fun." I say.

"You don't like me?!" he asks and pretends to cry. "You're the only one here I like." I say. "Come. I'll introduce you to some of my friends." he says pulling me. "Jeff! No!" I whine. He pulls me through the crowd and we stop at a group of people. "Hey Jeff!" they say. "Who's this?" one of them asks checking me out.

I step behind Jeff a little bit. "This is Zafina." Jeff says. "Hi!" one says holding his hand out. "I'm Matt." he says shaking my hand. "Zafina this is Matt, Shawn, Aaron, Jack, Taylor, Jack, and Hayes." Jeff says. They all shake my hand when he says their name. "Hayes is my brother." he adds.

"I can tell." I say. They laugh. I don't wanna hang out with a bunch of guys. I miss Peter. I look around and spot Storm grinding all over Tyler. "Sorry." I say to Jeff and start pushing through the crowd to get out. "Hey!" Zach says stepping right in front of me. "Hi." I say then move to get around him. He stops me.

"Thank you for this party!" he says. "Wasn't my idea." I say glaring at him. "Oh...well thanks for letting it be at your place!" he says smiling. "Wasn't my choice." I say pissed. "Oh..." he says. I move to get around him again but again he stops me. "Come have a drink with me." he says. "I don't drink." I say. "Oh c'mon you only live once!" he says.

I'll be alive for a pretty long time. "No thanks." I say. I walk past him and get grabs my arm. "Have a drink with me!" he demands me. "Okay! Jesus get your hand off me!" I say. He pulls me to the bar and orders two drinks. "Hey girl!" Beth says hugging me. "Hi." I say nicer then how I was talking to Zach.

"This party is AWESOME! I love your house!" she says slurring. Not my house but okay. "Thanks." I say. A song I haven't heard starts. "Oh my gosh! YES! I LOVE this song!" she says. "Come dance with me!" she says to me. "Wait!" Zach says. "Take a shot of this first!" he says giving me a death stare while handing me the drink. I'll admit I'm a little scared of him.

I take the drink and drink some. It's not bad but very powerful! "Wow!" I say and hand it back to him. "One more!" he says loud over the music. I take another drink and he hits my cup to make more to in my mouth. I drink it an cough. "Go have fun!" he yells over the music. Beth grabs me and pulls me to the dance floor.

She starts dancing. I feel weird! "C'mon! Like this!" she says. She move my hips. "I can dance." I say. "Then dance!" she says. I start moving. Not to long later I'm dancing like her.

Jeff's POV:

"Daaaym!" Taylor says looking at something behind me. The rest of them look and have the same reaction. Zach walks over. " I know right!" he says smiling. What? "Dude look at your girl!" Matt says pointing and looking at me. I turn and see Zafina and Beth dancing all over each other! Oh my gosh!

They're like grinding on each other. Other people are watching them. They sexy dance on and off then actually dance with good moves! I didn't know Zafina could dance! Especially like that! They're kind of dance battling. Zafina is winning! Which is very surprising! I look at the rest of the boys and they seem to like it.

I don't like them looking at her like that. "You guys go out there! They could be doing that on you!" Hayes says to me and Zach. I look and they're dirty dancing on each other again. They push me and Zach out there and the crowd cheers. I can't dance! Beth smiles and starts dirty dancing right away on Zach. Zafina sees me and smiles. She starts dirty dancing on me!

I don't know why she's acting like this but hey I'm not gonna fight it! I look at Zach he's biting his lips, with his hands on Beth hips as she grinds her ass all over him. He looks at me then at Zafina and wiggles his eye brows. I look at Zafina and she's doing moves that are just crazy and really sexy! I'm not sure what to do so I just stand there.

She rubs her body all the way up me and brings her head to mine. "I'm all yours tonight baby." she says into my ear. My eyes get wide and I look at her. She sexy smiles. I smile. She kisses my cheek and then continues dancing. The song ends and Zach pulls me away telling the girls we'll be right back. He pulls me the bar. "Having fun?" he asks me with a smile.

"Yeah! But this isn't usually like Zafina!" I say. He nods. "Maybe she's just finally up for having some fun!" he says. Mmmm. The lady brings us our drinks and Zafina and Beth come up to us. "Hi." Zafina says smiling. "Hey." I say smiling back at her. As much as I love her acting like this she has a boyfriend and this isn't her.

"Here bro." Zach says. He hands me the drink and I look at it and can see some little fizzing in it. Like someone put a pill in there. Zach's trying to give me what he gave Storm! I saw something this in the movie White Chicks before. I'll do what he did. "Hey oh my gosh! Is that Justin Bieber?!" I say pouting to some dude.

They all look away and I switch mine and Zach's drinks. "Oh nope I guess not." I say. Zach shrugs and starts to drink his drink. I drink mine and watch him. He shakes his head and yells "Oooooo! Powerful!!" We all go back to the dance floor and I watch as Zach gets more crazy and more...horny.