Firkle: Text

Picture of Firkle belongs to my sis. (They look older than 14 so not sure if the clothing is for this year or not. I'll think on it)

Firkle watched Ike jump from the bathroom and stand there looking around frantically. He seemed frozen the two with the guns gave him a shocked look. Once the initial shock of a seventh hostage passed the blond boy raised his gun to him. "Stop where you stand or I'll shoot you, you American bastard." No doubt the arrogant jock was thinking something along the lines of Actually, I'm Canadian which made Firkle smile and forget his nerves for a second. Meanwhile, the brunette had Mr. Tweak in a chokehold. They didn't focus on the boy he was so in love with anymore. He figured the two just forgot about him and then continued their assault. It was stupid of them all the while he watched wondering when the camera would focus again on Ike. He was biting his black painted nails to the nub just worrying about him.

Leo jumped onto the couch next to him and yawned loudly the curls on his head bouncing. "YAWN! Come on let's change it to something cool like Donnie Darko!" He made a move for the control and Firkle growled at him. Leo's arm retracted. "Geez, sorry, the news is just so dreary thought you'd have enough of that shit for a lifetime." Firkle rolled his eyes.

"You know this is serious right? Seven South Park residents are being held hostage. You think this is a joke or something?" The curly haired goth cringed. He was always bad at being serious during dire situations, laughter was his coping mechanism sometimes it offended people. Dire situations just made him laugh and smile harder because he had no other clue how to handle them. He let Firkle watch his T.V and went back to playing with his hair. Maybe next year he'd make wavy his new style. God knows curly hair was starting to bug him.

The brown-haired boy with a French accent was interrogating Mr. Tweak but the news went to a shot of interviewing the cops on duty. The place was surrounded. That alone made Firkle feel only a tad better.

The head of South Park's police department spoke calmly to the interviewer. "It's always tragic when these things happen when South Park is such a small quiet mountain town. I want the public to be assured that we are doing the best that we can." There was a cop waving in the background and the interviewer pointed him out. The chief groaned and looked to Officer Barbrady.

"damn it Barbrady we're trying to look professional! Say hi to your mother and dog later!" His statement made Firkle's nerves jump again. They were obviously incompetent. By the time the South Park police department charged in no doubt, the hostages would probably already be dead. Firkle really hated this stupid town. The next shot showed the inside of the coffee shop the brown haired boy who had Mr. Tweak in a choke hold looked frustrated and let out a frustrated scream.

"That's it Gregory start killing hostages!" The blond smirked almost ecstatic to cut loose. He grabbed Shelly Marsh and put a gun in her mouth. Firkle was clutching a pillow he couldn't even imagine what was happening to Ike. Leo was enthralled with the scene now too. This was getting serious. The second Firkle thought the brunette would pull the trigger and end poor Shelly's life the back door burst open and her eyes shone. It was Kevin McCormick. She had the same look that Firkle had when he saw Ike. They were probably dating. The blond with the gun didn't even flinch. Kevin stepped towards the blond boy screaming.

"Let her go! I swear I'll kill you!"

The newspeople were frantic now. Another person was at the scene and it became clear the South Park police failed at securing the perimeter. Their negligence wouldn't soon be forgotten. "It appears someone has entered the scene! It looks like he wants to save the day!" They cut back to the coffee shop and Firkle swore his nails were about to start bleeding from chewing them too much.