Craig: Confusion

"Ruby where the hell are mom and dad?" She went on her tippy toes to look into his eyes.

"Answer my question! And who the fuck is this!"

For the first time, Ruby took a good look at the stranger in her house. He definitely looked nothing like Tweek. He had neat spiked brown hair. He was tall and confident and had a strong jawline. The vein in Craig's forehead throbbed at her attitude. "Watch your mouth before I put a bar of soap in it." She flipped him off a habit she was trying to break but couldn't help but do at the moment.

"This..." he took a deep breath not to get mad. "Is Benji. Now where the hell are mom and dad???" Ruby shook her head letting her strawberry blond hair swing freely in her pigtails. She was swearing to an oath of silence until her questions were answered.

"Craig Tucker, who the hell is Tweek?" The raven haired boy turned to his lover with a crooked nervous smile.

"Uh." Ruby stepped up to the brown haired boy without a worry. She pointed in his face when she spoke.

"Only Craig's soulmate. They've been dating on and off since he was 14, started seriously at 16. What the hell are you doing here?"

"RUBY WHAT THE FUCK???" 

"Someone had to say it!" Craig flipped her off. She bit her lip and tried repressing the urge to flip him off. She would not give into that stereotype. She gave a great pout and marched upstairs. The boy with brown locks glared angrily at him.

"Don't be like that."

"THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT TO SAY? DON'T BE LIKE THAT??? YOU HAVE A SOUL MATE?"

"Ruby's exaggerating. Tweek and I are done... It's just you and me." Benji scoffed.

"You sure? Don't you have any other surprises? He's not hiding in one of these closets?" He flung open one of the closets under the staircase. Craig laughed lightly.

"Well, he wouldn't hide there. He's not in the closet and that's an obvious hiding spot." His joke was unappreciated.

"Let's just meet your family before I regret this.."